• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Days like this Almost Make me like Summer.

40/70 Benchmark

Well their leaves are peaking in a couple of weeks. Looks like they only have 3 months a year of this weather. :(

Well they are less than a month away from the first frost and less than two months away from first flakes. Apparently there's a run on insulation and other cold weather supplies at the local hardware stores up there already.

Well they are less than a month away from the first frost and less than two months away from first flakes. Apparently there's a run on insulation and other cold weather supplies at the local hardware stores up there already.

Funny you should say that. I was speaking with a good friend of mine that owns a local building supply company. They just got a tractor trailer full of insulation to beef up inventory for the fall run. If you're in the building trade cold weather is something you're either enduring or preparing for.

Funny you should say that. I was speaking with a good friend of mine that owns a local building supply company. They just got a tractor trailer full of insulation to beef up inventory for the fall run. If you're in the building trade cold weather is something you're either enduring or preparing for.

40s for you tonight. And not Wiz's kind either.

TOOOOOOORRRRRCCCHHHHH!

Kev is in Storyland I take it...

Archived