wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
Trough returns next week

Ginx snewx

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ITs always a soaking rain in Gods Country Pete, always.

Did you know that in two years Mark Sanchez has won more road games in the playoffs than any other qb in the history of the NFL?

Is this the Mark Sanchez that panics like the girly Tom Brady when he gets hit a few times? Pass Rush = Pats and Jets lose.lol

ITs always a soaking rain in Gods Country Pete, always.

Did you know that in two years Mark Sanchez has won more road games in the playoffs than any other qb in the history of the NFL?

He is tied with 3 others...

He has lost 2 straight AFC title games. Brady has won 4

He has a 17 year old girlfriend, Brady has Gisselle

At least the team has been competitive

Still raining and cool here

I went to the movies tonight...saw a thought provoking documentary. On the way something struck me: Most of the time when you have extremes, that's the rubber band breaking. Is there cool in dem dar hills on the way now over the coming weeks? Or at least normal?

He is tied with 3 others...

He has lost 2 straight AFC title games. Brady has won 4

He has a 17 year old girlfriend, Brady has Gisselle

At least the team has been competitive

Still raining and cool here

Sanzhez accomplished this in two years was the point, one being a true rookie 4 playoff road wins in two years, hey not so bad!

As for the cool, its freezing, and its been a cold month. Your personality sure has done a 180 in the past 5 days, kudos well played. I will make sure to bundle up tomorrow, 91 here, might see my breath in the morning?

Sanzhez accomplished this in two years was the point, one being a true rookie 4 playoff road wins in two years, hey not so bad!

As for the cool, its freezing, and its been a cold month. Your personality sure has done a 180 in the past 5 days, kudos well played. I will make sure to bundle up tomorrow, 91 here, might see my breath in the morning?

57F here...cool attm, warmth coming Saturday. 79 for Tuesday

Not sure what the personality thing means

57F here...cool attm, warmth coming Saturday. 79 for Tuesday

Not sure what the personality thing means

You created a torch thread, than disputed it saying it was a "meh" thread, even though all time records were set and monthly departures are wayyy above normal lol :P

You created a torch thread, than disputed it saying it was a "meh" thread, even though all time records were set and monthly departures are wayyy above normal lol :P

??? It is a torch...when did I say it wasn't? The heat wave did not verify IMBY...the month has not felt overly warm other than a few blips but I know it is quite warm

Today was very cool here...no disputing that. This week will be average until Saturday

IDK people may think the big heat is over but I'm not sure there is any support to say it lol

well it's over for the time being in SNE. we may flirt with 90F again late week/weekend in spots...maybe again some next week...but with the ridge repositioned in the nation's heartland, it'll be tough to get 90-100F type heat in here for now.

well it's over for the time being in SNE. we may flirt with 90F again late week/weekend in spots...maybe again some next week...but with the ridge repositioned in the nation's heartland, it'll be tough to get 90-100F type heat in here for now.

In terms of that range, "90-100", it's rare to get 100 anyway... althought last year and this year may have some thinking it's easier - let us not be fooled. The longer term analysis shows it doesn't fit well into our climate package up at this latitude. 90 is easier, and though the term "big" is subjective, climate numbers would argue that heat in the 90-95, is big for our part of the country - although admittedly 97 is pegged imo.

That said, we may have a cool August coming folks. Wow, impressive -NAO signal beginning to materialize in the extended ensemble mean of the GFS. We are in a decent of the NAO's multi-decadal O; this has been verifying well with more -NAO than +NAO regimes over the past 2+years. The predominating signal should be -NAOs. The affects on our pattern and sensible weather is different in summer than winter quite naturally...but also seeing some of these extended range deterministic runs creating blocking on the western side of the NAO domain should have any warm weather enthusiast spooked given GFS ensemble system.

Scott, don't you have access to the ECMWF derived products?? I'm interested in if this signal persists...

Growing confidence that as Jerry says summers back is broken, looking more and more the strong flip to NeG NAO has begun, expect normal with wetter conditions. The pattern changer worked. Sticking to my guns on that one.

42d4d0af-d64c-b0ff.jpg

yeah was noticing that steve re: -nao. ec ens have it going down as well.

Archived