Dump Trump
    Newest Member
    Dump Trump
Trough returns next week

Ginx snewx

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AT 311 PM EDT...NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE DOPPLER RADAR INDICATED A SEVERE THUNDERSTORM CAPABLE OF PRODUCING QUARTER SIZE HAIL...AND DAMAGING WINDS IN EXCESS OF 60 MPH. THIS STORM WAS LOCATED 10 MILES WEST OF EAST WINDSOR...OR 17 MILES SOUTH OF NORTH ADAMS...AND WAS MOVING EAST AT 45 MPH.

Observed rotating cloud here about 15 minutes ago. It was lower than the base of the cloud and leaves me to believe it may have been a funnel cloud. Nothing other than a light to moderate wind gust as it came through, but the couplet went pretty much directly overhead of my location. I snapped a lot of photos of it. I'll upload after second batch comes through in a bit. No hail at my location as it went just to my N. Had some strong winds in the 40-45 MPH range as gust front came through. Very little lightning or thunder.

Observed rotating cloud here about 15 minutes ago. It was lower than the base of the cloud and leaves me to believe it may have been a funnel cloud. Nothing other than a light to moderate wind gust as it came through, but the couplet went pretty much directly overhead of my location. I snapped a lot of photos of it. I'll upload after second batch comes through in a bit. No hail at my location as it went just to my N. Had some strong winds in the 40-45 MPH range as gust front came through. Very little lightning or thunder.

thanks for the info.

Archived