• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Trough returns next week

Ginx snewx

Again, it depends on what rad source you use. I wonder what the non KTAN rad sources look like. I don't recall ever seeing gates that high on KTAN scans on June 1. Eh, could have missed I suppose.

it's borderline out of range of other sites..i think BOX is definitely best option at this point. it's very well defined now - doesn't have the same in/out velocities as 6/1 did but that was a EF3. LOL.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New storm report issued on KBOX website at 451 PM. Noted measured (?) 80 mph gust in Chicopee. 1.75 inch hail in Ludlow.

Heading to Old Sturbridge Village now (extreme southern part of the village was hit on June 1, in the farmlands...hoping they luck out again).

OMG!

--Turtle

it's borderline out of range of other sites..i think BOX is definitely best option at this point. it's very well defined now - doesn't have the same in/out velocities as 6/1 did but that was a EF3. LOL.

Its an impressive couplet, especially considering the low level shear wasn't that great over our region. But its definitely gone to town anyway the last 10-15 min.

I don't recall ever seeing even 61 on June 1st, from KTAN source -

Hopefully I can get enough hail to call it a Trace like MRG.

post-3-0-69460600-1311713531.gif

The way storms have been going for me it would miss my house by one mile to the north. It does look like you are right on the southern edge and probably will get hit but nonetheless I have been splitting the posts just like BIrving and SnowNH lately with the storms.

Couplet has weakened a lot on the 2107z scan but its still there.

I must admit ... I was surprised to see this got that far east before enevitably f everyone by turning S into CT. Foresaw this anvil rain bang taking place a lot sooner. Interesting -

The way storms have been going for me it would miss my house by one mile to the north. It does look like you are right on the southern edge and probably will get hit but nonetheless I have been splitting the posts just like BIrving and SnowNH lately with the storms.

It's about to hit...the shelf cloud is racing this way.

So Springfield area has 2 tornadoes and a funnel cloud this year.. please don't complain about the CT river valley screw done in the first noreaster!

You realize that just because you said that they will have the greatest single season snow totals of anyone for whatever freakish reason this year.

And it will be all your fault -

They can keep that crap.....I'll take the snow, my home and life.

Yeah I don't need a tornado ripping through my neighborhood. I'm happy with a nice gust front and some thunder, maybe some small hail dont need the car getting dented all to shi*

Archived