joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Viva La Sizzle

Mr Torchey

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

12z GFS heavy heavy torch wih large area of 594 DM heights in the Plains early next week... 588 DM gets to NYCish

Holy hell that's like all time record heat in places like PHX to the mississippi river

Is it time for a tip sonorian heat release thread?

92/65

What a day!!!!

Yeah, its warm, and yeah, I went through 2 shirts before lunch but man I love the dry heat. I am putting out an official burned out lawn warning down this way, just saw the forecast for the next seven days~!nothing but sun and low humidity.

Major garden and lawn issues forthcoming, MAJOR. ..............but who cares this is the summer of our lives, its the best summer ever!:sun: :sun: :sun:

VIVA LA SIZZLE

92/65

What a day!!!!

Yeah, its warm, and yeah, I went through 2 shirts before lunch but man I love the dry heat. I am putting out an official burned out lawn warning down this way, just saw the forecast for the next seven days~!nothing but sun and low humidity.

Major garden and lawn issues forthcoming, MAJOR. ..............but who cares this is the summer of our lives, its the best summer ever!:sun: :sun: :sun:

VIVA LA SIZZLE

I'll man the ark for historic rains--LOL....j/k

93/63

dews continue to drop

west winds gusting over 20 mph, spectacular day, geting drier by the minute

Heat Index is a non issue

I think BDR is 94 with a HI of 95 non issue there as well as the dry air flys into sne, man what a great 10 stretch upcomingZ!

That just sucks. Sucks, sucks, sucks. EWR got to 97. I guess that sucks even more!

Still waiting for the dropping dews.

81.4/69

Oh well different strokes for different folks right? I love summer, I love the heat, the sun, the beach everything that summertime brings. With the dry air coming in everyone will be happy over the next week, you should have some great sleeping weather up that way starting tomorrow night, enjoy!:thumbsup:

Oh well different strokes for different folks right? I love summer, I love the heat, the sun, the beach everything that summertime brings. With the dry air coming in everyone will be happy over the next week, you should have some great sleeping weather up that way starting tomorrow night, enjoy!:thumbsup:

No need to wait until tomorrow night. Shoudl get down to about 60 tonight. Since it never got too hot here, perhaps I might eek out an upper 50's. Could be better, but not too warm. Last night was awful--69.0 for the low. That's about the hottest night I've had here at the Pit.

81.3/67

Archived