wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
Viva La Sizzle

Mr Torchey

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Off to Jennings Beach today with the boys---water temp last weekend was 66, hoping for 70 today...later weenies.

71.9 at the western sound bouy, however I would imagine its a bit warmer in the shallow sand flats around Jennings and Penfield. have fun!

82/61

perfect summer evening, this has truly been the best summer ever, really could use some rain down here, not counting on it.

Nice call on July Joe, really one of your finest yet.

We enjoyed a best ever day at Calf's Pasture today.....that beach is a diamond in the rough in Norwalk. It was a mix of sun, fun and interracial buns.....

Let's Go US Women tomorrow!!!!!

Cheers

Nice call on July Joe, really one of your finest yet.

We enjoyed a best ever day at Calf's Pasture today.....that beach is a diamond in the rough in Norwalk. It was a mix of sun, fun and interracial buns.....

Let's Go US Women tomorrow!!!!!

Cheers

Whats up JD, I used to play putt putt down at calf pasture many many moons ago. My dad is there all the time, at low tide you can practically walk to the islands just off the beach. Glad you had a great day, hope all is well, this weather is truly spectacular, not nearly as warm as last summer, which is a good thing, but that may change soon.

Say hi to mi mi for me

Whats up JD, I used to play putt putt down at calf pasture many many moons ago. My dad is there all the time, at low tide you can practically walk to the islands just off the beach. Glad you had a great day, hope all is well, this weather is truly spectacular, not nearly as warm as last summer, which is a good thing, but that may change soon.

Say hi to mi mi for me

Yeah that's a great first date joint or just a nice family place (putt putt). Neens is great, we just got back from our SEA trip and have unwittingly brought the weather home lol.

Last nights Euro Ensembles showed a frightening picture of extended heat and humidity (10 days +)....it is what it is, but I am not enthused about how that would play out. Regards to your wife and of course the kids.

Yeah that's a great first date joint or just a nice family place (putt putt). Neens is great, we just got back from our SEA trip and have unwittingly brought the weather home lol.

Last nights Euro Ensembles showed a frightening picture of extended heat and humidity (10 days +)....it is what it is, but I am not enthused about how that would play out. Regards to your wife and of course the kids.

In my very humble opinion, if you like snow, wish for hot brutal summers., and sorry ni ni. i mispoke :hug: ..........my sister is mi mi. How was se Asia?

In my very humble opinion, if you like snow, wish for hot brutal summers., and sorry ni ni. i mispoke :hug: ..........my sister is mi mi. How was se Asia?

I've heard about the hot summer winter correlation, but since we are only working with 50 to maybe 100 years worth of data, it's useless IMO.

Nini is quite fond of you Joe.....no worries.

SEA was amazing...I always learn something new when I go there and return refreshed and wanting more.........

Looks like a mid month heat wave, most locations well above normal for July already, looks to get much worse in the coming weeks, will Tippy reach the melting point, will Ray take a swan dive into the tub? Will West Chesterfield crack 80?

I agree 100%

The calm before the sizzle. Fantastic 6 miler with my son Graham this morning, beach looks refreshing another perfect day at Penfield. Another perfect summer day..........in the best summer ever.

Circle Of Sizzle

~member in good standing.

77/67

Another perfect morning, wall to wall sunshine, praying for rain tonight..............Bone dry. Hard to believe but still only .58 of rain since June 28th.

This heat wave is bringing tears to my eye, I knew it was coming, but perhaps this is special. I may get my triple digits afterall, bring it!!:thumbsup:

Circle Of Sizzle

~member in good standing

Another great walk with Graham this morning to another one of our 6 amazing beaches in Fairfield, this time to South Pine Creek Beach, within two blocks the seabreeze was amazing. Back to work (which) is vacation at noon thank God, fun 4.5 days with the kids but glad Mom is back from vacation!

sunny whats new?

Circle Of Sizzle

85/66

rain drying up, nightmare down here.

92 here on a SW so-called onshore wind-- as I keep telling people, a SW wind does not equate to lower temps near the coast in July and August lol. We are hotter than the city!

Going to be hot for as long as the eye can see.

Blazing sunshine, temps in the mid 90s, heat index of 105. Heavy heavy swampass, heavy heavy skin on the beach, heavy heavy eye candy every where. sun.gifsun.gifsun.gif

Preach it to me!!!!!!Give me an Amen!

Archived