Total Members
    Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Viva La Sizzle

Mr Torchey

Like the Jets?

Two straight AFC Championship games, not bad, how bout those Bills!

Maybe, haven't yet this year.

BDR +2.9 with another positive departure today.

Going to be pretty damn impressive come Sunday.............................And we've only just begun la la la la la la

Circle Of Sizzle

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BDR +2.9 with another positive departure today.

Going to be pretty damn impressive come Sunday.............................And we've only just begun la la la la la la

Circle Of Sizzle

70's with clouds and showers here. Fizzle.lol I'm hoping to play some golf in the extreme heat as the ball comes off the club face so hot. Unfortunately, I had a bad fall at work today and am now nursing a very painful rib cage injury. My first thought was "I hope this doesn't f*** golf up."

70's with clouds and showers here. Fizzle.lol I'm hoping to play some golf in the extreme heat as the ball comes off the club face so hot. Unfortunately, I had a bad fall at work today and am now nursing a very painful rib cage injury. My first thought was "I hope this doesn't f*** golf up."

Heal quickly Peter, sorry to hear about that, rib cage not good for the golf game, no turn, no burn.

Heal quickly Peter, sorry to hear about that, rib cage not good for the golf game, no turn, no burn.

It could be worse. I could be dead. I don't think anything is broken, probably just torn cartilage. Painful enough. If it does get hot here I'll get into it. I actually like the challenge of working in extreme conditions though I prefer extreme Winter conditions.

Today was never supposed to be warm was it? Tomorrow is even better, the pain comes thur-sun, but it will be tempered here by the cooling breezes off LIS.

Tomorrow looks like a perfect day for the ice puzzies, no humidity with an east breeze and temps in the upper 80s just delightful.

87 for the high here today, 5 degrees above normal. no big deal, I see they have excessive heat watches for the interior and nyc..........that sucks, cool breezes here, no need for those warnings. Its really nice that the people that downplay how warm its been, and continually troll reality will be the warmest of all compared to there average....:thumbsup:

Viva la Summer

Viva la Sizzle

Will goldilocks break 80 up in the mass alps?????????

Circle Of Sizzle

~member in good standing

87 for the high here today, 5 degrees above normal. no big deal, I see they have excessive heat watches for the interior and nyc..........that sucks, cool breezes here, no need for those warnings. Its really nice that the people that downplay how warm its been, and continually troll reality will be the warmest of all compared to there average....:thumbsup:

Viva la Summer

Viva la Sizzle

Will goldilocks break 80 up in the mass alps?????????

-

Upton will likely issue heat warnings for our area with tonight's package...certainly for Friday and likely for tomorrow...althought I find them uselss-walk out the door-yeah it's hot, take care to stay cool. Guess they issue them for the morons who can't figure it out for themselves...

Circle Of Sizzle

~member in good standing

Everything right on track this month..........heatwave thur - sun looks perfect then another torch after a very "brief" relaxation in the heat, best summer ever rolls on, and the monthly departures will be impressive to say the least in the positive column later next week

Hotter the better!

Looks like a mid month heat wave, most locations well above normal for July already, looks to get much worse in the coming weeks, will Tippy reach the melting point, will Ray take a swan dive into the tub? Will West Chesterfield crack 80?

VIVA LA SIZZLE

Archived