• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
July Forecast Contest, Temperatures

Sorry about that. I just reply to the most recent post and make my pick. Next month, I will no longer do this. Not my intent to annoy anyone here.

Someone else posted that I only post when the contest comes out. That is true. But I don't want to throw out what may be misinterpreted as a nonsensical post. But... I enjoy this forum and read quite a few posts. I just don't usually reply to them, as meteorology is just a hobby for me and I have nowhere near the knowledge that most have.

No problem... I was just curious because it's a somewhat unconventional way to post :P You're one of the few people who submits forecasts every month, and I applaud your effort.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pssst... hockeyinc torches EVERY month :P

Nah,,,,, Not every month. lol

Only reason I go torch 95% of the time, is that with few exceptions it has been torch in this neck of the woods. for the past 2 years.

One of these days, I am going to shock you. lol

After the first 3 days, BOS +.5 and NYC -1.2. Looks like cooler weather likely down to DC as well later this week.

No love for DCA's anomaly? :( (It's +3.2, BTW)

Cooler weather? Maybe... still normal to above normal, especially with clouds and decently high dewpoints keeping the mins up.

Archived