amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
June 21-24 Severe Obs/Disc.

Ellinwood

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey don't include me in this, I know exactly who was right about this and its a shame a big fight had to be put up. You were partially right, he was. The knowledge you presented was certainly the necessary elements of correct radar interpretation, therefore you certainly weren't wrong about the topic. There may have been a discrepancy on the actual occurrences, however it could go either way. You were right, he was right.

I included you because you agreed with him on the severe analysis, that's all.

-----

New Day 1 not showing any significant difference in the Slight Risk area. Standard 15/15/2.

It does feel a bit more comfortable outside right now

could be a pre-frontal wind shift but given where it was analyzed at 12z it's probably the front. cold air aloft behind it might trigger some showers/t'showers i guess -- a west wind isnt usually that good tho.

could be a pre-frontal wind shift but given where it was analyzed at 12z it's probably the front. cold air aloft behind it might trigger some showers/t'showers i guess -- a west wind isnt usually that good tho.

where do you go to get updated surface maps?

Yes, I know that - but I didn't know if there was a place that updated surface maps hourly or not. The HPC hasn't updated since 13z

Oh i thought you meant like official - I'm sure there are a few that analyze frontal positions and stuff hourly but who knows if they are accurate. :)

where do you go to get updated surface maps?

hpc... not updated often as you know. you can sort of guess based on spc meso analysis and the axis down bent isobars etc. usually wind shifts/dew changes will tell some tale if satellite doesnt.

hpc... not updated often as you know. you can sort of guess based on spc meso analysis and the axis down bent isobars etc. usually wind shifts/dew changes will tell some tale if satellite doesnt.

Makes sense. A little cell popped up in Cecil the last few scans... another tell tale sign?

Archived