Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
June 21-24 Severe Obs/Disc.

Ellinwood

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trust me, I'd rather have it here :weight_lift: It's definitely a partial bust if nothing happens locally, but not a total bust so long as regional activity gets crankin'

I just better pray Friday does something.

Yes, yes you should. :devilsmiley:

You don't think it will hit the shadow of the penis?

i would cut off the tip back to the md va border or so. that area still looks pretty primed on meso analysis. we need some homegrown either way.

i would cut off the tip back to the md va border or so. that area still looks pretty primed on meso analysis. we need some homegrown either way.

I'd leave it. The anteater look is in nowadays. I don't think we get enough kick this afternoon to help.

I'd leave it. The anteater look is in nowadays. I don't think we get enough kick this afternoon to help.

i wouldnt give it high odds but im sorta hopeful for now.. or maybe bored is a better word.

there are some tcu going up in eastern wv under the high clouds it seems.

Watched a cell go by to my north. The surface conditions don't have that tornado feel...it's not all that hot out and the air is dry compared to earlier in the week. I'm going to give a meh for right now.:P

you're in a pretty decent spot... the low just isnt that strong anymore, but it's rather large still. seems anything tornadowise would be minor at best tho.

3 cells have clear rotation. Shocked only one warned.

Thought at least one of the other ones would be warned if not both, we'll see

Really? The rotation is quite weak and does not warrant a TOR warning yet... they're definitely correct to hold off warning those cells for now.

I mean at least Severe thunderstorm warning.

Yeah I mean they're not full blown supercells but they do bolster warning potential.

Warned for what? Wind? Hail? VILs are decent, and winds don't look that great.

-----

One of the cells is getting a bit stronger now (but it's still in Kentucky!)

Archived