Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
June 21-24 Severe Obs/Disc.

Ellinwood

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

friday could be redemption day.. maybe ill call in sick and go chasing with ellinwood. :P

I don't think I can go chasing :( Got one of those obligation-type deals.

Definitely like Friday over Thursday for severe... haven't given up on Thursday's potential, though. We'll just have to wait and see!

12z NAM lining up with the RUC... N MD up through E PA looks like fun (especially East-Central PA). Much better LL veering and somewhat-improved CAPE. Looks like we could have enough breaks in the clouds in those areas.

On your assessment of this, If i were to stage anywhere, after i get done work of course, where would you suggest IF YOU were to find a sweet spot, as to where?

On your assessment of this, If i were to stage anywhere, after i get done work of course, where would you suggest IF YOU were to find a sweet spot, as to where?

Gonna have to see how the parameters and precipitation play out in the coming hours, but it'd either be near Lancaster or somewhere in the I-476/78/95 triangle.

Gonna have to see how the parameters and precipitation play out in the coming hours, but it'd either be near Lancaster or somewhere in the I-476/78/95 triangle.

Thank you. I know that some hate when I ask, but it's what this place is all about and hopefully some cooperation between people on here can lead and lend towards a successful storm chase. That's what my goal is to see some great storms and to film them.

I'm tired of being teased. If the government is doing weather control experiments, preventing rain over a certain area works. They can stop testing now. I'd like it to rain again please. :rolleyes:

You mean the drizzle and sprinkles aren't watering the lawn and plants? Same here. 0.61" in the last 30 days at my location in Frederick. I think I'll put some cactus in the ground this weekend. :)

Hmmm... LWX HWO updated at 1245pm still suggests risk of skywarn spotter activation this afternoon with chance of a few severe storms

i still sorta like that area i mentioned before the penis shadow update from spc. it's not getting much precip, has decent cape etc. some sun. no major trigger it seems but could still get somewhat primed.

i still sorta like that area i mentioned before the penis shadow update from spc. it's not getting much precip, has decent cape etc. some sun. no major trigger it seems but could still get somewhat primed.

penis shadow :lol:

We had like 15 raindrops a little while ago here in Calverton, MD but really no precip coming out of the clouds here right now. Mesoanalysis has decent CAPE around these parts but if I had to place a bet I'd say nothing will come of this day. :thumbsdown:

We had like 15 raindrops a little while ago here in Calverton, MD but really no precip coming out of the clouds here right now. Mesoanalysis has decent CAPE around these parts but if I had to place a bet I'd say nothing will come of this day. :thumbsdown:

There is plenty of cells and a line forming in OH/WV. That should get here later today.

Archived