amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
June 21-24 Severe Obs/Disc.

Ellinwood

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mid-Atlantic just fails all over. To far south for massive nor'easter wins like NE and to far east for good severe from plains lows.

I have been happy with our snow output the last few years. Can't complain about almost 50 inches on the ground in 2010 at once and then the commute from hell last winter.

I just want a convective shower at this point. Not this humid drizzle crap. 12z IAD had 2.01" PW, and we can't use any of it? :thumbsdown:

well i dont know if anyone recalls over at EUSWx when I told trix I was gonna hit her over the head with a baseball bat. :( I felt bad for that, I really did (not saying she didnt deserve it tho).

Nope, but thanks for informing us :devilsmiley:

I have been happy with our snow output the last few years. Can't complain about almost 50 inches on the ground in 2010 at once and then the commute from hell last winter.

we run like a c/c+ in every weather category but sun and warmth where we excel. every now and then we get a better grade and people mock us for cheating.

we run like a c/c+ in every weather category but sun and warmth where we excel. every now and then we get a better grade and people mock us for cheating.

We are the one hit wonders on the weather SAT. 900 scores first two times we take it and then a random 2400. But never again.

I think we're going overboard on the woe is me drama today.

You are not used to it by now? laugh.gif

If you go by numbers, I'm pretty sure we're not all that far away from average for number of days with thunder. Though I don't have any numbers handy.

Ya probably but, when you have all these chances and you get nothing it kinda sucks.

If you go by numbers, I'm pretty sure we're not all that far away from average for number of days with thunder. Though I don't have any numbers handy.

we're still above avg on the yr (not updated recently but we should still be).. tho i really should do the other airports on a metric like this i suppose.

http://www.americanw...-2011-tracking/

well i dont know if anyone recalls over at EUSWx when I told trix I was gonna hit her over the head with a baseball bat. :( I felt bad for that, I really did (not saying she didnt deserve it tho).

I ignored this post the first time, the second time... naso much. Your post was fine without the edit, the edit (not saying she didn't deserve it) kind of goes against you "feeing bad for it"

just saying....

The 3 days of no humidity highs around 80 and lows in the 50's last week was a total home run as far as I'm concerned. Good t-storms are cool and all but the 90+ humid heat that comes along with aint my fave. Then you get days like yesterday and today with no storms and it blows.

Personally, I like MA weather. 4 distinct seasons and the occasional big winter.

I think it belongs in large red, stencil font on the top of our subforum pages. :arrowhead:

I say we put it up for a vote, all for a subforum name change, say yay!

What else are the wennies going to post about?

penis shadows

I love it when I'm right pulling things out of my a**

we should be about on par with end july at the end of this mo.. tho i dont have the sheet handy. still, other than april it seems kinda meh imby.

I ignored this post the first time, the second time... naso much. Your post was fine without the edit, the edit (not saying she didn't deserve it) kind of goes against you "feeing bad for it"

just saying....

Oh trust me, I felt bad. Even the person who banned me got told I shouldn't have been banned and got the ban taken off by Randy as there was crap going on with her forever. Thank God randy's a cool guy cuz I was kidding with trixie anyways.

The 3 days of no humidity highs around 80 and lows in the 50's last week was a total home run as far as I'm concerned. Good t-storms are cool and all but the 90+ humid heat that comes along with aint my fave. Then you get days like yesterday and today with no storms and it blows.

Personally, I like MA weather. 4 distinct seasons and the occasional big winter.

You are one of the few if not the only person on here that likes our weather. ;)

Archived