Newest Member
    bowsunski
Our first torch of 2011 April 11-12th

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL..and to think there were some folks saying ENE wouldn't torch today

OFFICIAL ENE stations, IJD high 62 MQE 67 BOS 72 WST 54 TAN 61 EWB 57 GHG 66 PVC 52

Now to think some folks were saying all of SNE would hit 80 today and this week would feature 70 s , oh before title edit that is.

That's a little harsh.lol I'd be happy if it snowed all year. Glad you're enjoying Spring. I'll be back soon, unfortunately, once I get home I'll start to come to peace with the passing of the '10-'11 Winter...... after a trip or two to Tuckerman's.

Let me know when you're going up, maybe we'll bump into each other.

Those pics were impressive. Good for you to fly out there and enjoy what you love. Still doesn't change the fact you have a sick snow fetish...lol.

Pot>Kettle>Black

Stick to tea...

I hope you are not following the Red Sux again this year.

They are horrible. 7-0 in the second inning. :snowman:

Baseball is the farthest thing from my mind.

Sounds like an SNE outing to me.

I'll be psyched to help make it happen.

Let me know when you're going up, maybe we'll bump into each other.

May, at some point.

Well said. Pete is the main.

I am being interviewed for a summer job in AK, not sure I want to go but will see how the offer is. It is in the Talkeetnas.

You should do it Nate. Summer in AK is spectacular. Here's a pic from a few Augusts ago flyingto go fishing.

Still 68F here at almost 9pm. I just got back from MHT where it was in the toasty low/mid 70s still. Meanwhile LCI just to my NE is at 52F...they never got out of the 50s today.

High today here was 70.8F at 6:13pm. Quite a late day high.

So did ASH get the victory? From what I've seen...

ASH 81F

FIT 80F

MHT 78F

LWM 77F

CON 76F

LEB 75F

EEN 75F

Still 68F here at almost 9pm. I just got back from MHT where it was in the toasty low/mid 70s still. Meanwhile LCI just to my NE is at 52F...they never got out of the 50s today.

High today here was 70.8F at 6:13pm. Quite a late day high.

So did ASH get the victory? From what I've seen...

ASH 81F

FIT 80F

MHT 78F

LWM 77F

CON 76F

LEB 75F

EEN 75F

I hit a Max TT of 75F here with a Min TT of 48F. Peak gust 32 MPH from 220 degree's

Skycover : 8

Cold front just passed through at 3:30AM with gusty NW winds to 28 MPH.

Temp. is still 59F at 4AM. However, PSF is 53 now and ALB is 56F.

Torch over! Down to a much more palatable 46F here with a stiff wind. Yesterday's high was 79 even.

I hit a Max TT of 75F here with a Min TT of 48F. Peak gust 32 MPH from 220 degree's

Skycover : 8

Cold front just passed through at 3:30AM with gusty NW winds to 28 MPH.

Temp. is still 59F at 4AM. However, PSF is 53 now and ALB is 56F.

As of now, it seems like it wants to come in during the aftn. The GFS is quickest and the euro slowest. Maybe it comes in mid to late aftn? It's still 4+ days away.

Just trying to figure out if I have enough time to mulch on Saturday or not.

I would guess it would come in sooner rather than later..so may power wash the deck this weekend..and mulch next weekend instead

Watch for Dalton Gifford an OT.. he transferred on full ride halfway through the year from BA. Hes one of my friends.

Is he playing? I won't be going to the scrimmage at all...were just going to stay in the parking lot the entire time, plus the scrimmage doesn't start until 5:30 PM and I'll be leaving around 6:15 b/c the Bruins play at 7:00.

Archived