• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
E PA/NJ/DE/NE MD/Elko, NV : (Not During Storms) OBS Discussion/Banter Thread

:axe:

Tuesday: Rain likely, then rain and thunderstorms after 1pm. High near 52. Northeast wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

Tuesday Night: A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 49. East wind between 8 and 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Wednesday: Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 71. East wind 7 to 15 mph becoming southwest. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agreed, I know it's supposed to rain in spring but this is a little ridiculous.

Feel glad you are not in Wisconsin- Winter storm warning for 4-8 inches. My aunt says it really sucks and the Mississippi River is still flooding. At least my flowers are blooming. I just want to see some good t-storms. I am so sick of these winds storms and picking up branches. This is definably the worst spring for limbs falling that I can remember- and that has been 25 years. The La Nina has really dumped the wicked weather on the SE. Boy, I see late May into June as real bad time for us when the jet moves further north.

me :snowman:

Thats why I said it- to provoke some discussion. The threads are dead with this overcast 50 degree crap. A winter storm warning would be neat but any heavy snow would damage the blooming flowers. The only way this board will perk up is when we have more than two days of 85 degree weather with afternoon t-storms

Briefly got to 72 here in Colts Neck. Was 46-50 and foggy until about 1230-1pm, surged into the 60s and low 70s through 3pm, then quickly back down into the low 60s after 3pm.

Currently 54 with a light east wind, and the cold front's nearly on our doorstep. Temps here will probably either rise slowly or remain steady overnight.

Anyone think that after a high of 80.4 here yesterday, we could see a some sleet mixed in when rain starts tomorrow here in the NW PHL burbs?

I'm thinking so.

For Tamaqua:

Friday: A chance of rain and snow before 10am, then a chance of rain. Increasing clouds, with a high near 47. Northeast wind 6 to 9 mph becoming southeast. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.

:thumbsdown:

I know it's getting warmer, but still...

Friday: Showers likely, mainly after 5pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46. Northeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming south. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

Friday Night: Showers. Low around 39. Southeast wind between 10 and 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Saturday: Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 62. South wind between 11 and 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Saturday Night: Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 46. West wind between 8 and 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

Sunday: A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

Sunday Night: A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Monday: A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Monday Night: A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Tuesday: A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 71. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Tuesday Night: A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Wednesday: A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Wednesday Night: A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Thursday: A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 68. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Archived