Most Online
    wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
E PA/NJ/DE/NE MD/Elko, NV : (Not During Storms) OBS Discussion/Banter Thread

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What an amazing day across the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the Mid Atlantic States for that matter. We have a really potent cold front allowing for nearly a 40 degree temperature range from Erie, PA to Atlantic City, NJ!

post-1389-0-64660900-1303670131.png

The cold front isn't that potent since it's not moving much and going to lift north today...the temp spread is impressive but it's April and these type of spreads aren't out of the norm.

Isn't it amazing :sun:

With the proper amount of air conditioning, yes. (Thankfully we turned ours on)

Without it, hell no. I feel sorry for my roommate next year, since our dorms aren't air-conditioned. I'll be so cranky until about the first week of October when it finally cools off.

At 3AM its 59 at TTN... which isn't bad for April 26th... but 70 at PNE which is just amazing, both in absolute value and in the gradient.

Spent my night picking up my daughter at the airport (plane was 3.5 hrs late) then running her to Doylestown for college. Went from near PTW

to airport to DYL back to near PTW between 12:30 and 4:30 this morning. Car thermo was running 70-73 in most places except

dropped to 61 outside DYL and 68 near my house. Thought it was wrong at first. Pretty incredible warmth at night for April.

Archived