Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
E PA/NJ/DE/NE MD/Elko, NV : (Not During Storms) OBS Discussion/Banter Thread

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I, on the other hand, fully support a cold & snowy end of March/early April. Bring on another big one! :snowman:

I completely support this post, since there's 4 months of summer & plenty of other nice days into NOV on the horizon people will recover from the trauma of one more shot of winter.

In my book :snowman: at any time of year is a good thing!

45 here right now.

I find no joy in the projected outlook heading into the end of March. I guess we were spoiled last March/April and this year we pay the price with no early spring.

This pattern reminds me a lot of 2004. We had a couple of tease days in mid March and then a craptastic end of March/beginning of April.

greg is on board :thumbsup::snowman::thumbsup:

Come on people jump on the snow train :drunk: ... its only for 2-3 more weeks and then its really over :unsure:

Sorry, the snow train will end up being a cold, rainy train for the most part....yeah a few slushy inches can fall with any of these storm in SE PA, but its really not worth it over 60 and sunny.

Sorry, the snow train will end up being a cold, rainy train for the most part....yeah a few slushy inches can fall with any of these storm in SE PA, but its really not worth it over 60 and sunny.

Believe me, I don't like chilly rains in the 30s or 40s in spring, but I just can't resist rooting for the possible upside to the next 10 days or more.

I'm mostly with you on this one, as I don't see it being more than a little bit of slush for us. Further north will see more appreciable snow during this time. And once April 1 arrives, I'd rather not see Phillies games affected by snow.

I'm mostly with you on this one, as I don't see it being more than a little bit of slush for us. Further north will see more appreciable snow during this time. And once April 1 arrives, I'd rather not see Phillies games affected by snow.

John you going to opening day? Looks very chilly at this point.

John you going to opening day? Looks very chilly at this point.

I'll be there for Opening Day, as well as April 2, 3 and 5th. Oh, and I will be there for the "On-deck" series game on the evening of March 29.

I'm thinking one or more of those will be impacted by rain/snow/sleet/hail/locusts/frogs/etc. :arrowhead:

The sun is shining a no precipitation insight for the next several days. I'll take it. 40 degrees with September sunshine = not too shabby.

I just got back from an errand and it's not bad at all out. Chilly breeze but the sun is quite nice.

Archived