Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
E PA/NJ/DE/NE MD/Elko, NV : (Not During Storms) OBS Discussion/Banter Thread

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

27 here for the low, ugh. Only good thing it is doing is keeping my allergies from going BOOM. Last year at this point i was so watery eye'd and stuffed up and puffed out due to the allergies being in full swing, like in overdrive last year. But this year its been very mild.

Yeah i remember that. After that powerful storm we got early month we pretty much torch the rest of march. Grass was ready to be cut by april 1st and allergies in full swing.

27 here for the low, ugh. Only good thing it is doing is keeping my allergies from going BOOM. Last year at this point i was so watery eye'd and stuffed up and puffed out due to the allergies being in full swing, like in overdrive last year. But this year its been very mild.

I think I'm going to try those surgical face masks this season like the Japanese wear (indoors, of course...). I'm curious.

I was all amped up for spring... these cold temperatures blow.

Wednesday: Rain and snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Wednesday Night: A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Thursday: A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. Chance of precipitation is 30%. :unsure:

Wednesday: Rain and snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Wednesday Night: A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Thursday: A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. Chance of precipitation is 30%. :unsure:

melting on contact

I love when they auto-grid the forecasts. I saw rain and snow with a high of 50 in the forecast last week

melting on contact

I love when they auto-grid the forecasts. I saw rain and snow with a high of 50 in the forecast last week

Its not really auto-gridding. That can happen. Plus, you don't want to put a lot of details in the extended because of the high likelihood that it will change.

27.1 this morning in NW Chester Co. Ground frozen hard. Pretty good for Mar. 27th. Ground stayed frozen

all day yesterday in places in the shade with a high of only 38.1.

Mostly sunny right now as what's left of today's former threat slides out to sea.

Looks like 2011 will continue the run of PHL never having measurable snow on Mar. 28th (a trace several times).

It's another 3 weeks after that before the next day without measurable snow ever comes up.

Would like to see the big snow come with this cold snap, but I'm not as invested in it as usual. Look how warm it gets a couple days after - it would mainly be an event for the moment.

Like I said earlier today, while I'm not on the snow-train, I wouldn't mind one last dump, especially for all of those who have been itching for it the past 2 weeks. If it doesn't happen at the end of the week, its looking bleak thereafter regardless of the pattern.

Today climbed into the lower 40s here, but it didn't feel like it with the wind. With that said, the sun shining did to take the sting away a little bit.

Would like to see the big snow come with this cold snap, but I'm not as invested in it as usual. Look how warm it gets a couple days after - it would mainly be an event for the moment.

Of course it would be an event for the moment, lol. It's damn near April, what do you want it to do? Stick around for 2 months?

26.7 this morning.

Models are all over the place with Friday-Saturday storm. Should make for another fun day of post reading, especially in the "other" regional forums. :P

When I woke up this morning and looked at the 0z runs(and the 6z GFS) I am not confident at all about Friday's storm at all! It can range from 55 with showers and maybe a boomer at the coast to 34 and light snow!

When I woke up this morning and looked at the 0z runs(and the 6z GFS) I am not confident at all about Friday's storm at all! It can range from 55 with showers and maybe a boomer at the coast to 34 and light snow!

Yeah 6z run of the GFS is the 6z run, lets see what it does at 12z, maybe its starts leaning away from its 00z inland track..maybe not.

Archived