• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA...February ends, March begins...

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes.... strangely unexpected. NE winds too. Actually has me a bit nervous.

Yea i noticed that when i stepped outside, just a hint of a ne breeze. Guess we'll find out when the heavier precip arrives, you have anything out of the ordinary comin out of the sky where your at or just rain?

Doesn't KUNV's sensor usually have problems with mixed precip? I've heard of it observing "light snow" when it was a wintry mix.

It's terrible. I've seen it report light snow when its moderate rain, as well.

31.5° here just north of State College. Maybe we'll see a few drops of freezing rain and a few sleet pellets before our inch+ of cold rain?

Yea i noticed that when i stepped outside, just a hint of a ne breeze. Guess we'll find out when the heavier precip arrives, you have anything out of the ordinary comin out of the sky where your at or just rain?

Just rain, but there's a few really big drops mixed with the smaller ones every once in a while. I suspect there's some melting flakes or sleet up there somewhere. The next hour or two seems to be the opportunity for something other than rain, but looking around the state it's not warm anywhere really. We may hold steady for a while.

It's 34° at our studios, 32° at the airport.

I'm not to impressed with this storm :( we currently have 3.0" on the dot. There looks to be a small break then a return in the action, but for how long and the intensity is in question. I'm thinking we only pick up another 3-4" for the day. so a total of 5-8" looks reasonable. It's a far cry from the 7-12" predicted but we will see if this next batch is strong enough to reach it. Hopefully we can reach the lower end of the range of 7" :thumbsup:

I know this isn't my area, but enjoy the snow!!! Hopefully you can push some of those totals south a bit to Armstrong County! :thumbsup:

Getting some wet snow here so you may be changing soon.

The problem is we are in a dryslot.

Will probably have to wait for the backedge to come through out of Ohio.

I still think we will only see an inch or so.

You maybe a little more.

I'm not to impressed with this storm :( we currently have 3.0" on the dot. There looks to be a small break then a return in the action, but for how long and the intensity is in question. I'm thinking we only pick up another 3-4" for the day. so a total of 5-8" looks reasonable. It's a far cry from the 7-12" predicted but we will see if this next batch is strong enough to reach it. Hopefully we can reach the lower end of the range of 7" :thumbsup:

Wondering how close our in-house model was? It had 3 to 5" up your way....

Archived