• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA...February ends, March begins...

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought for sure we'd lose more snow here than we did. It's compressed down, but the grass is still covered in 95% of the areas I saw. Helped that we held between 32-34° for the entire event.

Yep , same here. I am really surprised as well at how much snow we still have on the ground. I figured it would all be gone or close to it. Oh well, Im sure by tuesday it will be gone. Looks like we still have a compacted 4 inches or so on the ground now.

The 00z NAM has a butt load of rain for southern PA on Monday!:lightning:

can't believe flood watches aren't up yet...there's going to be creak and small river flooding for sure after this...the main rivers though should be fine because it's not falling that heavy upstream where the snow pack is.

Watching for that severe wx tomorrow.

day2probotlk_0700_any.gif

the nams storm track is pretty much perfect for severe weather tomorrow.

can't believe flood watches aren't up yet...there's going to be creak and small river flooding for sure after this...the main rivers though should be fine because it's not falling that heavy upstream where the snow pack is.

the nams storm track is pretty much perfect for severe weather tomorrow.

I issued some. lol

Here is what I have on our site.

183654_143118589085091_130342690362681_257725_2478350_n.jpg

185890_203687689648107_203514829665393_846012_7052239_n.jpg

new NAM cuts the precip wayyyy back...only .25-.5" and pretty much all of that is from the line of showers/storms that comes through. the NMM shows the storms pretty much staying to our south as well...by 00z we'll have a better idea though.

NAM has changed a billion times stick with the GFS/Euro. Both 1"+

Archived