Dump Trump
    Newest Member
    Dump Trump
SNE severe thread

weatherwiz

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:thumbsup: wiz you didnt miss this storm by much i was driving to mohegan sun on 91 about 10 miles north of hartford crazy lightning hail heavy rain and high winds was nuts one of the better storms ive seen in awhile and unexpected to say the least

wow...that's not bad at all...that's pretty much severe criteria right there wind wise.

:thumbsup: wiz you didnt miss this storm by much i was driving to mohegan sun on 91 about 10 miles north of hartford crazy lightning hail heavy rain and high winds was nuts one of the better storms ive seen in awhile and unexpected to say the least

Yeah they really didn't miss by much at all...lighting display was pretty damn cool though! Pretty fun day..now back to cold and major winds and winter for a while.

Totally missed out down here but it was fun earlier around 6 to watch them form, never thought they would get so strong.......what a winter.......what a torch, mother nature is fooking pissed off, I feel bad for the warmanistas, winter looks to put the smack down on new england for the first two weeks of March, beatdown old school style.

Do not mourn. The tumultuous mood of Ma Nature, world wide, fits well into the Warmanistas' secret agenda. It's the new world odor.

story time...

I was at work at Ski Sundown last night. Had NO idea any kind of thunderstorm was coming at all, since I haven't checked the weather in a while since it's been in somewhat of a lull. After the first storm comes through I run in my bosses office to check the radar just to see what it looked like coming through. Then, I see round #2 coming. I looked at the lightning tracker and saw that there was lightning embedded in the storm, so I recommended they stop loading lifts and got everyone in the lodge. Sure enough, about 15 minutes later all Hell breaks loose and it starts to hail, lightning and rain along with some wind. Then, lightning struck RIGHT across the road and cut all phone communications. SCARY.

The hail was huge in round one, I had welts everywhere

story time...

I was at work at Ski Sundown last night. Had NO idea any kind of thunderstorm was coming at all, since I haven't checked the weather in a while since it's been in somewhat of a lull. After the first storm comes through I run in my bosses office to check the radar just to see what it looked like coming through. Then, I see round #2 coming. I looked at the lightning tracker and saw that there was lightning embedded in the storm, so I recommended they stop loading lifts and got everyone in the lodge. Sure enough, about 15 minutes later all Hell breaks loose and it starts to hail, lightning and rain along with some wind. Then, lightning struck RIGHT across the road and cut all phone communications. SCARY.

Good job dude

story time...

Awesome story!

Archived