Newest Member
    joxey
SNE severe thread

weatherwiz

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:weenie::weenie::weenie:

Wiz, I saw thunderstorms this evening that would have done you proud! 5 CG, one of which hit a transformer, knocked my power out for over half an hour, lots of heavy rain and high winds and then another thunderstorm right behind it :) I heard fire sirens blaring the whole time! It was better than some severe wx Ive seen around here lol.

Wiz, I saw thunderstorms this evening that would have done you proud! 5 CG, one of which hit a transformer, knocked my power out for over half an hour, lots of heavy rain and high winds and then another thunderstorm right behind it :) I heard fire sirens blaring the whole time! It was better than some severe wx Ive seen around here lol.

:thumbsup:

That's awesome! I had some pretty awesome lightning earlier as well...some nice CG's. Awesome sight for mid February!

:thumbsup:

That's awesome! I had some pretty awesome lightning earlier as well...some nice CG's. Awesome sight for mid February!

It reminds me of Jan 1996, we had some big thunderstorms during that thaw too! Looks like Will has been getting a lot of hail this evening, I wonder if its accumulating?

I got that beat.

I was skiing at Wachusett when it came through. We saw a flash, I thought someone took a picture then we heard the thunder. Skiied to the bottom, they closed the lifts. More lightning thunder saw some awesome CG

Rain wasn't an issue until we got to Westminster. Watched lightning flashing the ride home. Still getting a little here. Wind picked up quite a bit

I never skiied in a thundersto before

I got that beat.

I was skiing at Wachusett when it came through. We saw a flash, I thought someone took a picture then we heard the thunder. Skiied to the bottom, they closed the lifts. More lightning thunder saw some awesome CG

Rain wasn't an issue until we got to Westminster. Watched lightning flashing the ride home. Still getting a little here. Wind picked up quite a bit

I never skiied in a thundersto before

I picture you like the priest in Caddyshack standing at the top of Conifer screaming with your poles skyward, why me Lord why me, then boom.

Totally missed out down here but it was fun earlier around 6 to watch them form, never thought they would get so strong.......what a winter.......what a torch, mother nature is fooking pissed off, I feel bad for the warmanistas, winter looks to put the smack down on new england for the first two weeks of March, beatdown old school style.

I picture you like the priest in Caddyshack standing at the top of Conifer screaming with your poles skyward, why me Lord why me, then boom.

It's a Cinderella story...

Funny thing is we were at a spot with a good jump where I had been taking pictures earlier. Both my son and I thought it was a big azz camera.

Wind is roaring. Maybe a few flakes come on the backside?

Snow was April snow today... Corn and mashed. Soft n easy

Archived