Total Members
    Most Online
    Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
January 26-27 Storm Disco/Obs III

Baroclinic Zone

I've been in the validating group at SOSH since 2006 I think. :lol:

You suck...you should let me know your handle...and post in the sandbox, and I'll vouch for you and you will be a member probably fairly quickly. The chat is actually the best way to get validated. I was validated from being in the chat most nights during a game (as long as I was free).

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You suck...you should let me know your handle...and post in the sandbox, and I'll vouch for you and you will be a member probably fairly quickly. The chat is actually the best way to get validated. I was validated from being in the chat most nights during a game (as long as I was free).

Way too sabermetric heavy over there for my taste, though I love reading the gamethreads and C's forum.

Getting OT, sorry. +SN.

Insanity 3-4 per hour rate easy wind gusted to well over 40

Is that over your house? I think you jackpot there.

--

Check out the box radar can see finally the cold air crashing southeast near Plymouth. It's pissa because the dry slot is about here too!

http://radar.weather.gov/radar.php?rid=BOX&product=N0R&overlay=11101111&loop=yes

Dry slot has punched up over phil's area, hope it's really brief.

Congrats.

On being the first one today to spell "ridiculous" right.

And it's starting to shake and shimmy outside. Curtain is drawing closed. Cue your favorite SN + music.

I take offense to the amount of times I post the word "ridiculous"...maybe I didn't do it tonight though.

How is Eric Van doing? Getting any sleep?

No, EV is being EV...he the same insane poster he has always been....very smart though...but still a tad insane. The one who said Lugo was amazing during his entire tenure with the Sox. He was dead right about Beltre though.

Anyway, not to get OT....heavy snow here...this band has been sick...its just rotting over me. Right over north Worcester and Holden and into southern Princeton.

Archived