• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Conference Info

BayBreeze

OK, I'll take a look. Thanks, my friend! Hope to see you in DC!!

--Turtle ;)

baltimore eleanor, baltimore. the airport is 8 miles from bmore and 33 from washington. anne arundel county is generally thought of as belonging to balt if you split the two metro areas as they previously were. :)

dave fancies himself a mountain man. woo hoo. you can see the blue ridge 20 miles to the west and he used to live in new hampsha yadda yadda. i guess he is going. he can provide shuttle service to/from dulles to the conference.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I forget if there is a vendor area, and how diverse is it? If not, perhaps considering one might be a good idea. I'm sure there are some folks like CWG, iPhone app developers, AccuWX (yeah...I know) and others that might like to do some 'vending'. I also would & will consider it for some stuff myself. For me...if it looks like I can make money...I'd do it.

It'll be the first conference in a while that I'm missing. :(

wish you could fix whatever is keeping you away. the loyalty of past attendees played a huge role in randy reconsidering dates. we tried, but in the end the other facilities did not respond or did not put an offer out that matched marriott. the numbers of known people who could not come in june were higher than those who could not make july. again, in a situation like this, we cannot please everyone. marriott did not have room available in june. they have another event going on there.

you and dan and jeff i suppose now, will be missed. and others. i wanted june actually but it could not be done this time.

baltimore eleanor, baltimore. the airport is 8 miles from bmore and 33 from washington. anne arundel county is generally thought of as belonging to balt if you split the two metro areas as they previously were. :)

dave fancies himself a mountain man. woo hoo. you can see the blue ridge 20 miles to the west and he used to live in new hampsha yadda yadda. i guess he is going. he can provide shuttle service to/from dulles to the conference.

OK, OK...Balmore it is...sorry.

I do like the Marriott there. It was really nice. Now, as long as we don't have any clutzes there (you KNOW who you are!), we can all have FUN!!

Now, we gotta find a good pong (beer pong, that is) room like in PVD...

--Turtle ;)

I do like the Marriott there. It was really nice. Now, as long as we don't have any clutzes there (you KNOW who you are!), we can all have FUN!!

--Turtle ;)

I'm definitely down for some beer pong. I actually play crown royal pong but bp is cool too lol

--Turtle ;)

As long as the table isn't 30ft long again :lol:

That one game between (if I remember correctly) Chuck and Kevin took like an hour to complete

--Turtle ;)

you and amy have the same problem. no one says "balmore". the following are acceptable as slang.

- balmer

- ballamahr

- the white people youngins mostly from my side of town...it comes out something like "bawdamore"

i am not doing burger king during this one. i am still living with the aftermath of that in providence.

wish you could fix whatever is keeping you away. the loyalty of past attendees played a huge role in randy reconsidering dates. we tried, but in the end the other facilities did not respond or did not put an offer out that matched marriott. the numbers of known people who could not come in june were higher than those who could not make july. again, in a situation like this, we cannot please everyone. marriott did not have room available in june. they have another event going on there.

you and dan and jeff i suppose now, will be missed. and others. i wanted june actually but it could not be done this time.

I may be there...gonna make an attempt at least.

you and amy have the same problem. no one says "balmore". the following are acceptable as slang.

- balmer

- ballamahr

- the white people youngins mostly from my side of town...it comes out something like "bawdamore"

i am not doing burger king during this one. i am still living with the aftermath of that in providence.

Thank you for the local diction lesson. I'll try to remember when I head down in July.

About BK in PVD...hey, you looked GREAT with that crown. Gotta remember to bring ya one.... :lmao:

--Turtle ;)

:angry:

I know, I know. I'm sad too. :( I'll be in Oklahoma for the entire summer working M-F. Even if I could make up Friday's work on another date, which might be possible, I priced the travel to BWI and that alone is $500 (and that's currently) - then you throw on food for the weekend, conference fee, hotel room..... I just can't see it being financially feasible for me. I don't have that kind of money to spend on just 1 day...

:weep:

Thank you for the local diction lesson. I'll try to remember when I head down in July.

About BK in PVD...hey, you looked GREAT with that crown. Gotta remember to bring ya one.... :lmao:

--Turtle ;)

we do not have burger kings in baltimore. and leave the crown for the kids of new england k?

Archived