e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
NYC/Tri-State Area OBS and Disco

earthlight

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, I'm new here in the forums, though some of you may recognize me as NYCSuburbs from the Accuweather forums. I have been looking through the eastern US and now the American weather forums for a while, and I decided to join.

I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right place, I'm trying to understand how this forum works, though it was a really nice day today, with a high of 65.

Hi, I'm new here in the forums, though some of you may recognize me as NYCSuburbs from the Accuweather forums. I have been looking through the eastern US and now the American weather forums for a while, and I decided to join.

I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right place, I'm trying to understand how this forum works, though it was a really nice day today, with a high of 65.

Yup...this is the right place welcome guitar.gif

Welcome on board

Archived