• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
NYC/Tri-State Area OBS and Disco

earthlight

Euro building in the cold down the Midwest and into the Great Lakes then poised to spread east in the longer range. It's looking like December will open up in the proverbial icebox. Now all we need is a little storminess....

test8.gif

open up your books and check out some of the storms our area has had with a block like the euro shows! just classic, if it happens

funny how the euro and gfs have switched from the euro not showing the block getting west and now its way west.

You can also see the bagginess on the euro over the ohio valley whistle.gifpopcorn.gif

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

open up your books and check out some of the storms our area has had with a block like the euro shows! just classic, if it happens

funny how the euro and gfs have switched from the euro not showing the block getting west and now its way west.

You can also see the bagginess on the euro over the ohio valley whistle.gifpopcorn.gif

What book? :P

Real steady rise in temperatures here overnight. It was 36 degrees at midnight and ended up rising to 50 degrees by 5am. It is now 57 degrees and still rising slowly. Would not be shocked if central LI hit 60 degrees today but I certainly expect to see low 60s tomorrow. Quite remarkable considering yesterday was a struggle to get above 45 and it really felt wintry out. Even last night as I went outside for a few minutes around 10pm it was a crisp,wintry feeling night.

Real steady rise in temperatures here overnight. It was 36 degrees at midnight and ended up rising to 50 degrees by 5am. It is now 57 degrees and still rising slowly. Would not be shocked if central LI hit 60 degrees today but I certainly expect to see low 60s tomorrow. Quite remarkable considering yesterday was a struggle to get above 45 and it really felt wintry out. Even last night as I went outside for a few minutes around 10pm it was a crisp,wintry feeling night.

Interesting that the NAM is now moving the front through faster tomorrow..it never has a chance to warm up into the mid 60's like it was advertising yesterday. We will have to watch this carefully..along with potential cloud cover/etc as possible temp-busters.

Archived