• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
End of January/early February storm potential?

Hoosier

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Which is a little more believable based on what we’ve seen so far this year. Hopefully the 12z Euro holds serve and doesn’t squash this thing like a bug into the gulf. As for the GGEM it doesn't cut that 1004 NE into Michigan does it?

this/\

i am now as confident with a southeast trend this year as i was with a northwest trend 3+ winters ago. The fact that the ggem is so far west is expected. Recall the ggem with this system a few days ago.

this/\

i am now as confident with a southeast trend this year as i was with a northwest trend 3+ winters ago. The fact that the ggem is so far west is expected. Recall the ggem with this system a few days ago.

No I don’t, but it has been terrible this year and if it wasn’t for it being much closer to the ECM than the GFS, I’d completely toss it out as having zero value.

this/\

It could happen but I'd be a little cautious. This isn't the same pattern we've been in for most of the winter.

It could happen but I'd be a little cautious. This isn't the same pattern we've been in for most of the winter.

Agree, as long as the Euro refrains from showing a hyper supressed solution and a somewhat open gulf, there's something to see here.

needless to say 12z GFS ensembles are all over the map, and not worth analyzing but to say just about all show some form of action over our part of the country at some point in this timeframe.

This..

Chances are growing that the CRAP pattern could return though. See Don S. thread. Better believe i have everything crossed ( including my balls ) that it fails to produce/happen.

But for now it is not the same. The clippers later in the week though will probably have a say and thus keep a watch out. If they explode in the Atlantic then the chances are good things go towards suppression mode as that would favor a block of sorts setting up. Basically all options are still on the table a the moment.

This..

Chances are growing that the CRAP pattern could return though. See Don S. thread. Better believe i have everything crossed ( including my balls ) that it fails to produce/happen.

But for now it is not the same. The clippers later in the week though will probably have a say and thus keep a watch out. If they explode in the Atlantic then the chances are good things go towards suppression mode as that would favor a block of sorts setting up. Basically all options are still on the table a the moment.

Yeah I know Don has been favoring strong/severe blocking returning in February. I agree...it's too early to write anything/anyone off.

No I don’t, but it has been terrible this year and if it wasn’t for it being much closer to the ECM than the GFS, I’d completely toss it out as having zero value.

let's put it this way, if the ggem was correct on sunday, I would be under winter storm watches right now. Today's Forecast: cloudy

The ggem was also blowing the DEC 12th storm way north and west. I remember seeing a run where it came due north out of KS into WI. The only way i would be concerned about a nw miss would be if the euro started showing it. The gfs is crushing it with cold air....expected.

I thought this baby would have about 20 pages by now.. Ohio Plumpers must still be tuckered out yet from the last disaster track.. Nothing much to see up here but since you weenies keep throwing this fantasy threads up I'm suckered in.. Personally I like the week after the Super Bowl for a low end warning event up in these parts..

I thought this baby would have about 20 pages by now.. Ohio Plumpers must still be tuckered out yet from the last disaster track.. Nothing much to see up here but since you weenies keep throwing this fantasy threads up I'm suckered in.. Personally I like the week after the Super Bowl for a low end warning event up in these parts..

OT, not that i give a sh/\t about the packers....i just hope they crush the steelers and keep their 6 pack...a 6 pack. Can't stand them

back to the wx...at least us plumpers had something to track...meh

Archived