• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Oct Banter/Obs IV...........

Mr Torchey

Completely agree...Jaffrey (AFN) made it up to 63F today, total torch as we only got down to 47F last night on the campus weather station. I haven't checked today's maximum on my classroom weather station, but I assume we were over 60F on campus at Hampshire Country School given that it was already 58F around noontime. Feels more like early September with the warm days and just slightly cool nights. Not an odor of woodsmoke in the air, any attractive foilage, or any sight of snow in the forecast. Disappointing.

I just went to go check my peppers outside and they are still growing...

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

20 October the year 11

BDR +12

BOS +10

BDL +12

PVD +12

ORH+11

Weekend should be in the +4-8 range then dendrites next week??:snowman: ........Perfect storms?...........and Ginxys pattern change on Halloweenie, things are looking up and up.

LL you better watch out with that Av, the forum police might start a topic about you.

You don't want to be lumped in with the deviants in SNE like CoastalWx and Cold Miser.

Waa waaa waaaaa, it's so warm, its a torch, it feels like summer, its never going to snow again. Pfffftttt! Ye of little faith, Ullr hears all and rewards the pious. The rest will pay with pingers to rain.

No doubt Peter, I have seen the light, the light of dollar size dendrites falling from the sky, falling at such a furious rate that it adds light to the landscape, a bright white, a light.

(who said its never going to snow again)

3X

The finished map is also on the first post of the thread. I put it there at the end so its easy to find. All the other years I did are in that post as well.

Just replace the numbers with 2010-2011

Litchfield says he likes his torch...

11gpwy0.jpg

Archived