e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
Oct Banter/Obs IV...........

Mr Torchey

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was just hoping to get some idea since I can't see the model...

Wayyyyy to early to even mention snow totals.. it will be a miracle for this storm to even produce flakes for SNE.. its just a threat right now to get us by another week of fall

Wayyyyy to early to even mention snow totals.. it will be a miracle for this storm to even produce flakes for SNE.. its just a threat right now to get us by another week of fall

I bun myself :weenie: . It's bad when SnowNH is telling me not to worry about snow totals right now. lol

And we are off 1st big model call of the 11/12 winter....lol

This almost reminds me of last year's start.. a lot of potential, we just have to get one to hit.. however we were at least into NOV last year.. its only 10/20..

Curious though, what is the earliest historically for a 6+ snowfall for places like CON and ORH?

This almost reminds me of last year's start.. a lot of potential, we just have to get one to hit.. however we were at least into NOV last year.. its only 10/20..

Curious though, what is the earliest historically for a 6+ snowfall for places like CON and ORH?

For CON, I'd say 11/12-13/1968 which had 6.8 and 0.4 inches on those two days.

At ORH, 10/10/1979 which had 7.5.

First of all, ha ha Scott with that little "Tip blizzicane" blerb - laughing

But no. I am not going down with that ship. And that goes for you too, Kevin, don't pin that on me.

My whole deal was that large scale subtleties in the pattern suggested cold loading into S-SE Canada, and was pretty clear that I only meant that as a necessary prelude to snow chance - all of which seemed good for the first week of November.

This odd looking Euro solution is just yanking that chain, but honestly ...I was joking about the CMC's attempts to do this yesterday only.

That said, I hope it happens just the same as the next guy if for nothing else, how bizzare would it be to bookend such an obnoxiously extended above normal era with something like that. Seriously, forget for a moment that it is suggesting cold profile event - per se - step back, and consider that as a whole.

Archived