e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
Oct Banter/Obs IV...........

Mr Torchey

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could sort of see it happening... sometimes in these very warm anomaly periods you get that one cold anomaly that delivers snow. All the climate stations in northern VT are around +5F for the month, so why not throw a snow event into the mix so that from here on out all of us weenies can say a warm month doesn't mean it can't snow in October? Ha.

Noose is ready in the attic, toaster is currently in the bathroom, old tunafish can lids are stored in the kitchen

lmao

nestle into the tub around 235pm and give the old toaster a test run using the day 7 /8 euro forecast

paul i would bet this tracks further west but i would bet at this point there is 50/50 shot of someone in the appalachian mtn chain getting buried wether it's beech mtn nc....davis wv or NNE.

lmao

nestle into the tub around 235pm and give the old toaster a test run using the day 7 /8 euro forecast

paul i would bet this tracks further west but i would bet at this point there is 50/50 shot of someone in the appalachian mtn chain getting buried wether it's beech mtn nc....davis wv or NNE.

Agreed.

Like Scott said too, can't rule out some higher elevations snows across New England but even that could be a stretch but this is probably much more of a realistic possibility then this being a snow producer for just about everyone.

It should be known that it's not impossible at all to get snow in the higher elevations esp. See October 2009 (and in some aspects the pattern looks like october 18 2009), but the tropical connection is what throws a wrench into all of this.

Probably a dumb question, but would the tropical connection make it more difficult in the upper air to support snow?

Probably a dumb question, but would the tropical connection make it more difficult in the upper air to support snow?

Not necessarily...I mean it all comes down to track. What I mean is that a euro solution that phases a tropical system and manages to bring snow to parts of New England is a pretty rare thing. Snow occuring in late October isn't necessarily rare, but that euro depiction is.

Archived