• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Oct Banter/Obs IV...........

Mr Torchey

I talk about weather, when its a torch, I talk about it, when its cold, I talk about it, its been a torch. Close to normal this weekend or slightly above, late next week is interesting but nothing more than fantasy, still GOOD to see the troughs further east :thumbsup: Hope it happens, IMHO I think November starts warm, where it goes from there I have no idea.

it's hard to look you in the eyes

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BIGGEST EURO RUN OF OUR LIVES!! ... until 00z

Seriously though, no Euro run will ever trump that of 00z Christmas 2010

I'd probably say that whole 00z suite.. we had like 1000 users on the board at 1 am on technically Christmas morning lol

Just 10 more runs and the "threat" will be only 48 hours out. :thumbsup:

lol yup pretty much. It's a novelty at this point.

If GFS and Euro were dead in agreement then I'd feel a little bit better about some big bomb coming up the coast with the remnants of whatever happens in the Caribbean.

Crying about model runs 8 days out (in a serious manner), being too much of a weenie, going too far OT....I don't think anyone made any horrible offenses today, I was just pointing out casually that just because its a banter thread, that isn't a green light to post whatever one wants. This is still a weather forum afterall.

I think its generally been fine today...so don't read too much into it. If this fantasy storm 1 week out ever becomes more of a legit threat, we'll definitely have a separate thread for it.

Those are the key words. Mere eye-candy for now.

54.2/40

Wow, it has a pretty intense vortex dropping in from the arctic to potentially reignite whats moisture is left of the tropical system after the first overrunning wave slides south (the one that gave us snow on the 00z run)...definitely a different evolution. The whole thing may end up pinching off too far south though.

But its definitely interesting to watch.

Archived