Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Oct Banter/Obs IV...........

Mr Torchey

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For where?

Well on this run it's mainly for SNE. It would argue BOS seeing some flakes given the GFS and its sometimes warm bias this time of year. Again, I can't stress enough for people to relax for now. At least the runs have been interesting as of late. However, it could easily turn into a cstl storm coming right into SNE too.

Well on this run it's mainly for SNE. It would argue BOS seeing some flakes given the GFS and its sometimes warm bias this time of year. Again, I can't stress enough for people to relax for now. At least the runs have been interesting as of late. However, it could easily turn into a cstl storm coming right into SNE too.

It looked like it satyed east of here on the 12z GFS, At any rate its something to watch until the 12Z euro comes out with a KU storm for next weekend....... :lol:

Ensembles fwiw are way closer to the coast here.

Archived