joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
July Banter

mackerel_sky

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Waycross fireworks.  It's for Halloween, but they get easily confused down that way.

Shiate.  I just hired a bunch of guys from Waycross to "engineer" my

families' July 4th 'bottle-rocket' display tomorrow night.

Will there be glass, dentures, and Bic Lighters stuck in our bodies

when all this gets underway???

<Should have thought this out?

Damn I really wish we were getting some of this action from Arthur. It's so close. We barely even have rain in our forecast. Ugh man. Bet my ex in Myrtle Beach is lovin' it right now. :P

She left you for someone at the the beach...  and you got the place in Fayetteville?

Sorry... you didn't get rain.

Got a 38 Special!?

Sorry.  <in the same boat, land-locked as it is.

I'm going to move this here.

Wikipedia says that Arthur produced light rain in Freeport, Bahamas that only mounted to 1.26. That's a lie. They probably meant 12.60. That thing just sat there for two days with deep deep convection over the area, then a line of intense training storms went over the area for a while.

Went to Bass Pro Shops at Concord mills mall today. That place is truly a redneck oasis! Had a good time , just me and my son. Found some deals, enjoyed the mall as a whole, and had a good father and son bonding day over BPS,Lego store, Cinnabon , and the dinner at the fishcamp

(Twin Tops) of course! :)

I spent a day down there last month.  Good place to kill time.

I'm going to move this here.

Wikipedia says that Arthur produced light rain in Freeport, Bahamas that only mounted to 1.26. That's a lie. They probably meant 12.60. That thing just sat there for two days with deep deep convection over the area, then a line of intense training storms went over the area for a while.

You got me curious, so I dug around (not very deeply, mind you) and found some measurements ...

30 June (Monday) - 0.55 inch

1 July (Tuesday) - 0.71 inch

2 July (Wednesday) - 0.71 inch

The 1.26 is probably from adding Monday+Tuesday rainfall together.

source:  http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/MYGF/2014/6/30/DailyHistory.html

Went to Bass Pro Shops at Concord mills mall today. That place is truly a redneck oasis! Had a good time , just me and my son. Found some deals, enjoyed the mall as a whole, and had a good father and son bonding day over BPS,Lego store, Cinnabon , and the dinner at the fishcamp

(Twin Tops) of course! :)

We went to the one in Richmond a few weeks back. Massive 2 story store!

Huge loss to the SE forum due to the banning of Crapper Jim. Things won't be the same.

Happy independence day! A lot of people don't even know why we celebrate the 4th of July. Most are just ready to shoot fireworks and blowup crap.

A loss? :lol: Ummmmm.......no

Happy 4th! Btw....detailing my car sure did bring the rain :P

Good or bad, Crapper was a character that this forum will not soon forget. I have never even known a commode salesman. I was also impressed by his pride in selling toilets. Apparently, he was VERY good at it! Anyone who is able to make a living in something quite enjoyable is quite blessed. May his username rest in peace.

Everyone's favorite time of year is about to officially begin. The dog days of summer!

The good news is football will officially start up NFL and high school in just 3 or so weeks. August is brutal but at least we have football and you can see the light at the end of the tunnel as the month passes along.

Good or bad, Crapper was a character that this forum will not soon forget. I have never even known a commode salesman. I was also impressed by his pride in selling toilets. Apparently, he was VERY good at it! Anyone who is able to make a living in something quite enjoyable is quite blessed. May his username rest in peace.

I don't think he'll be long term forgotten either. It's only a 5 day ban. >>He'll.....

>Be "back }soon enough>>\¥£€

>>>>Not to worry......:::

Worst fireworks ever. Jacksonville was amazing last year. Waycross sucks! They only lasted 20 minutes. The neighborhood fireworks are better than the stadiums. I'm going all out this year for Christmas. Gonna have the neighborhood lit up.

That will take a whole lot of candles.

Worst fireworks ever. Jacksonville was amazing last year. Waycross sucks! They only lasted 20 minutes. The neighborhood fireworks are better than the stadiums. I'm going all out this year for Christmas. Gonna have the neighborhood lit up.

Watched a good fireworks display last night. I could not get over how crisp the air was after it got dark. The wife was begging for a jacket before the show was over. Can not remember a 4th of July with better weather than yesterday. Absolutely perfect summer evening.

I was so surprised to see Jennifer Lopez (the meteorologist from The Weather Channel, not the singer) on our ABC affiliate WSB this morning. Apparently she's filling in wherever needed this Summer in the mornings/afternoons/evenings according to Brad Nitz.

WSB just hired another female met named Katie Walls from WINK-TV in Fort Myers. In addition to that, 25 year vet meteorologist David Chandley is out, he decided not to renew his contract. He wants to work at a station where he can be in the Chief Meteorologist position and it's clear Glenn Burns isn't going anywhere anytime soon. I guess David got tired of playing second fiddle to Glenn all these years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Op4-ymmoS8

I don't think he'll be long term forgotten either. It's only a 5 day ban. >>He'll.....

>Be "back }soon enough>>\¥£€

>>>>Not to worry......:::

CR, you've been on fire lately with your posts!  Nice work, once again.

(Honestly though, I don't think Crapper Jim ever used the Euro or British Pound symbols, but I'll give you a pass on those since the rest of the post is so golden.)

<<<< Crapper , is that you?>>>>>> I love the theatre and Benny Hill>>££££

Check out this YouTube video[¥¥^^^^^^^]<><><><><><><><><>%^*+

Benny Hill! Nice. How about, Are You Being Served? That's good stuff too.

CR, you've been on fire lately with your posts!  Nice work, once again.

(Honestly though, I don't think Crapper Jim ever used the Euro or British Pound symbols, but I'll give you a pass on those since the rest of the post is so golden.)

Haha, thanks Calc. Yeah, kinda outkicked my coverage with those weird symbols, I guess. :)

Archived