ChicagoGuy
    Newest Member
    ChicagoGuy
Vendor, Blog and TV Channel Forecasts Thread

earthlight

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's losing it these past few days. If this thing goes north and VA/DC get shafted he'll probably have to go away for a while

He really hugs the euro hard and hates on the gfs and nam. It's almost as if he is wishing for his area to get slammed and us to get nada. Just observing his behavior he is worse than some of the childish seniors at my school when they don't get their way. ( just some if my own observations from reading the comments he has been posting) and dot get me wrong I would never bash someone for the heck of it but the way he has been acting is unacceptable.

He really hugs the euro hard and hates on the gfs and nam. It's almost as if he is wishing for his area to get slammed and us to get nada. Just observing his behavior he is worse than some of the childish seniors at my school when they don't get their way. ( just some if my own observations from reading the comments he has been posting) and dot get me wrong I would never bash someone for the heck of it but the way he has been acting is unacceptable.

Well he goes out of his way to bash NYC, NJ, NE people claiming we are lying about the models in order to get snow. I'm sorry but that's just nuts. Hes been calling out the GFS as wrong, in lala land, a disaster for days now.

DT has busted so many times over the last 2 years that he is on par with Henry Margusity without the childlike attitude.  I don't read Henry anymore but at least he is a gentleman.  Seriously...how many times has DT said that it won't happen and the next thing you know it happens.  He bashes local mets for their forecast only to bust himself and then because "he is the only Met who admits and explains why he was wrong" all is forgiven.  There is a reason why he is not on TV or at the NWS he has some very serious issues.  Two years ago  sent him an email where I disagreed with his analysis and he responded by saying he did my mother last night.  I had to laugh because he is such a fool.  I still have the emails.  I would have loved to see this storm be a big hit from NC to NE and I am disappointed for my snow junkies down south but seeing DT bust again is priceless.  When I first started looking at these weather forums I saw DT post and thought this dude was great and his word was the gospel.  I obviously was mistaken.  I do check out his facebook but only for the comedy it provides.  

INteresting to see Upton go for mostly snow out here and around 6" total while DT dropped his 2-4" down to essentially no accumulation on his last call map.  This is a good storm to be something other than a pro-forecaster

DT's call for essentially nothing blends nicely with Steve D's call for an up to 8 foot storm surge for the area (which would rival Hurricane Sandy on a full moon, E/SE wind that gusted up to 90mph and had 30 foot waves in spots).

yea..DT announced his bust for central VA and SNE already. he still does not see NYC getting a major storm out of this, that is still up in the air. . his tendency to rely too much on the euro and not want to believe ncep guidance really kills him at times. but then other times, he looks like a king when the euro schools ncep. we all know he can super sensitive to banter and he is his own worst enemy when it comes to that....it is a shame because he is pretty smart, offers alot in meteorology.

DT has some serious anger issues

Still thanks for all the supporting comments from so many of you --- And let's hope that all those vile despicable arrogant weather ass wipes and weenies in New York City and New England get screwed over from the storm big time.

He is the one that is arrogant and very childish. I think he must be extremely insecure based on his non stop bragging about being right on FB. I do not defriend but its getting so annoying I may have to!

He is the one that is arrogant and very childish. I think he must be extremely insecure based on his non stop bragging about being right on FB. I do not defriend but its getting so annoying I may have to!

He despises NY'ers. I remember him talking about how bad the media was during Irene focusing on NY/NJ and ignoring those further south, which then all of his followers started bashing us

• Rjay locked this topic

Archived