joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
1/21/11 Storm Discussion III

ConvectiveSolutions

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Streets any narrower not good. This past week I have seen more head-on crashes in all the other years combined. In urban areas I don't understand why people park on streets. Traffic jams galore. I don't like the idea of shoveling up, way up, Back can't take anymore. No masse. no masse. The little kid inside still wins out in the end.

It gon snow again and again...Bring it!

Absurd solution Scott. RUC beyond 6 is living up to it's ****tiness.

Just posting for history. All as attachments per request/good point by Ginx so we don't lose the paper trail later down the road.

NAM adjusted at 0z for the errors and is cooking up something new right now. It's like having dinner with my mother...can cook the same thing with the same ingredients 5 nights in a row and it never turns out the same.

The PA s/w looks like absolute as( through 9 hours. (disclaimer compared to the 18z/12z NAM and only through 9h for the touchy bunch)

Just posting for history. All as attachments per request/good point by Ginx so we don't lose the paper trail later down the road.

NAM adjusted at 0z for the errors and is cooking up something new right now. It's like having dinner with my mother...can cook the same thing with the same ingredients 5 nights in a row and it never turns out the same.

That's actually a great idea as our memories are always a bit selective. Thanks for doing it.

NAM shifted se by a decent bit.

AWT?

996 appears to run pretty much over ACK at 15Z.

Yeah, followed the earlier RUC's east. Then the RUC went west?

It's a big chop east....I'd say toss it pending the others. But yet again, a new run a new solution from the favorite son.

The s/w looks like balls through 6-9 hours, it's a total POS (sheared dogmess s/w) and unless it's backed up it's possible this is just the NAM doing it's usual.

BUT disaster if not.

Archived