12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Friday, January 21st Storm Discussion II

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

regarding the locked thread and the pvd mets......i remember in H.S ...my mom took me down to the office and i went also with a buddy.....and i met tony P. seemed like a decent guy....we talked weather for a few minutes then my buddy at the time....who was rather BIG.....tripped and lost his balance and went crashing into the news desk. he left a good dent. it was a funny memory. also i just found out yesterday that a women i train in stoneham .....is cousin's with john ghiorse......interesting stuff.

anyway.......last i heard about this event...it has been withering away like tom brady's masculinity the last year (carrying gisele's shopping bags...."forced to get hair plugs".....etc...etc.

nam nam nam

Everything seems out of phase, and the nrn stream just can't dig.

Lack of blocking really is not helping this storm like the previous ones. It just wants to swing through to the northeast without anything to force it south....the +PNA ridge is decent but its not enough by itself, its not a monster ridge...its de-amplifying a bit leading up to the event.

Lack of blocking really is not helping this storm like the previous ones. It just wants to swing through to the northeast without anything to force it south....the +PNA ridge is decent but its not enough by itself, its not a monster ridge...its de-amplifying a bit leading up to the event.

Tip will have a three paragraph thesis about compressibility.

Archived