joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The Psuhoffman Storm

Ji

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am a little buzzed right now, but I looked at the NAM first and was like YES!!! then came on here and read through the last few pages and was laughing my arse off. The NAM was a great run for this area and a pretty darn good one for DC and Baltimore also. The idea of a front end thump has been gone for a while now, temps in front are just not supportive. But the NAM is tracking that low ENE the last 6 hours and judging from the track of the H5 and H7 lows is about to pummel northern VA into Maryland with a changeover to heavy wet snow.

I am excited to hear your buzzed meteorological analysisthumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Actually we don't know what we're getting. The 21Z sref were way east with the gfs, the euro was east. The 00Z nam west with the ggem. The 18Z gfs looked goofy and I doubt it's right but the nam may also not be right. I think an inland track makes a little more sense as there seems to be room for enough amplification for such a solution but that's just a guess and could be wrong.

How anyone can look at this one NAM run and say anything is going to verify, throw in towels, or make long speeches about this winter has done such and such to us, off of this one NAM run is just ridiculous. Thank you Wes....btw, now that the 0Z GFS is colder, no picking up white towels people

Archived