joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Observations from Jan 7th -8th event

Ginx snewx

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Flurries here attm. 18.0/8. Good news--the snow blower started right up. Hopefully it'll be needed when I return on Sunday.

Just posted in the other obs thread that we were clear here until about 7:45. Heavy overcast now but I watched an unobstructed sunrise with the dog earlier. Just another day in the upper valley - lol.

19/6 - cold.

Just posted in the other obs thread that we were clear here until about 7:45. Heavy overcast now but I watched an unobstructed sunrise with the dog earlier. Just another day in the upper valley - lol.

19/6 - cold.

It's been solid clouds here, Chris--shocked you saw sun this morning!

Steady flurries under a clear radar. Nice flakes with them.

18.3/9

It's been solid clouds here, Chris--shocked you saw sun this morning!

Steady flurries under a clear radar. Nice flakes with them.

18.3/9

Yeah, drives me nuts sometimes that I'm less than 10mi from you as the crow flies but your location is much more conducive to snow. I'm looking out my kitchen window right now at a dim disc of sun in the clouds.

:axe:

At least you can confirm that I wasn't hallucinating the clear skies this morning.

It actually snowed (1 or 2 flakes) with heavy cloud cover when it was light enough at home to see the sky...

As I headed east to work the cloud cover got thinner and now it is probably 10%... very high cirrus stuff.

We'll get a little late afternoon, tonight, then another batch in... storm 3???

Archived