• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
January GENERAL BANTER

oconeexman

I'm predicting the Triangle sees less than .25 inches of precipitation, all frozen, but mostly ZR on top of one inch of snow. There is no way we will get warning criteria weather here. None. Better to go ahead and look down the road and see if we can see past the Nina torch.

But you're not a met. Should I listen to you?

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The way the threads are modertaed is really a bunch of bull. No consistency at all. I guess it all depends on who you are when it comes to what is allowed.

Seriously, I get all optimistic, but then it looks like this is going to be a big fail. If people are going to do a play by play of the models, they need to give specifics of where they are talking about things being good or bad. It gets confusing when you have Foothills saying this is a great trend and others saying RDU gets nothing and it's time to kill this thing.

It's your MO to be a weenie, and that's cool. Doesn't bother me. But stepping out of that character for a second, if you really, really read Foothills' posts, you'd know what areas he's talking about. He says them in virtually every post of his. There's no way you can claim otherwise.

The way the threads are modertaed is really a bunch of bull. No consistency at all. I guess it all depends on who you are when it comes to what is allowed.

Seriously, I get all optimistic, but then it looks like this is going to be a big fail. If people are going to do a play by play of the models, they need to give specifics of where they are talking about things being good or bad. It gets confusing when you have Foothills saying this is a great trend and others saying RDU gets nothing and it's time to kill this thing.

That's because you didn't make it to 2nd base with Wow's now-wife. He knows I'm dangerous, so he keeps out of the way.

It's your MO to be a weenie, and that's cool. Doesn't bother me. But stepping out of that character for a second, if you really, really read Foothills' posts, you'd know what areas he's talking about. He says them in virtually every post of his. There's no way you can claim otherwise.

Correct. How do you think I knew? I read the same thing you did Brick. I think all you see are amounts. You have to read whole posts.

I actually used to do teaching and mentoring of high school and college kids at my old job.

Specific things like which courses to take, how to interview for a job? Things like that? Or was it more of how to function in life-type of stuff? Staying out of debt., giving back to the community, etc.?

Specific things like which courses to take, how to interview for a job? Things like that? Or was it more of how to function in life-type of stuff? Staying out of debt., giving back to the community, etc.?

I taught workshops on technical things, like programming and Unix. I also had interns, which made me their mentor/boss. My interns actually ended up pretty good.

Archived