CoastalWx Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago Just now, weatherwiz said: Frosty morning, heat kicking on all night. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO All night? What are you elderly? 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
weatherwiz Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago 2 minutes ago, CoastalWx said: All night? What are you elderly? It probably came on 3-4 times overnight and about 3-4 times in the 3 hours I've been up. I don't think its very well insulated. It gets crazy hot in here once it gets above like 65-70, especially the bedroom and super chilly in the winter. Also, doesn't help that the ACs are still in the living room/bedroom window. I think both have massive spider webs and spiders attached to them so I can't take them out until they go 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
CoastalWx Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago 1 minute ago, weatherwiz said: It probably came on 3-4 times overnight and about 3-4 times in the 3 hours I've been up. I don't think its very well insulated. It gets crazy hot in here once it gets above like 65-70, especially the bedroom and super chilly in the winter. Also, doesn't help that the ACs are still in the living room/bedroom window. I think both have massive spider webs and spiders attached to them so I can't take them out until they go 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Brian5671 Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago 37 for the low here with frost on the rooftops 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
dendrite Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago Mins…MHT is still having issues, but looks like they were around 34° 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
SouthCoastMA Posted 54 minutes ago Share Posted 54 minutes ago Heat isn't turned on til Nov at the earliest..barring some anomalous artic air mass. Plus, oil prices are...you know. 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
dendrite Posted 30 minutes ago Share Posted 30 minutes ago 23 minutes ago, SouthCoastMA said: Heat isn't turned on til Nov at the earliest..barring some anomalous artic air mass. Plus, oil prices are...you know. WWWLT If I did that it’d be 45° in here by Halloween Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
WinterWolf Posted 20 minutes ago Share Posted 20 minutes ago 33, truck froze over, and spotty spots on the grass. Great feel. The foliage will really pop now. 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
TauntonBlizzard2013 Posted 16 minutes ago Share Posted 16 minutes ago 31.8 Had to turn on the heat this morning. House was down to 61 and my 6 month old definitely was feeling it Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
TauntonBlizzard2013 Posted 15 minutes ago Share Posted 15 minutes ago 1 hour ago, dendrite said: 24° at Maple Hollow! lol, I was waiting for this post. What a magical place Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bostonseminole Posted 1 minute ago Share Posted 1 minute ago 37.6 low back home , in California this week where it’s mid 90s . Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now