Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Significant Miller B Nor'easter watch, Apr 3rd-4th

Typhoon Tip

1 minute ago, dryslot said:

Scooter with 28" plus hope he's not buying in.

I don’t like when there’s like 20” of difference between 10:1 and the positive depth maps… but if it gets going like that it would rip deep wet snow to 50-100ft elevation.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, powderfreak said:

Nothing like these snow maps at Day 5 to give that final kick in the nuts this winter, ha.

At this lead, There's going to be a siggy system on the EC, Details still TBD going forward.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

I don’t like when there’s like 20” of difference between 10:1 and the positive depth maps… but if it gets going like that it would rip deep wet snow to 50-100ft elevation.

This time of year unless the column is cold like Napril 82.. you’ll need elevation for big amounts . Especially spread out over 3 days 

Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

This time of year unless the column is cold like Napril 82.. you’ll need elevation for big amounts . Especially spread out over 3 days 

See I agree with you. I’d still stay climo that you want to be from you to ORH hills, Berks, and north in the usual interior elevations.

Of course a CCB like that is going to crush heavy wet snow to the surface but just go climo right now.

4 minutes ago, dryslot said:

At this lead, There's going to be a siggy system on the EC, Details still TBD going forward.

Yeah, I want that energy and players to be onshore, on the field in data rich environments. Not saying it’ll happen but Day 5, thing could still bomb out and crush like central PA or go out to sea.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, powderfreak said:

Yeah, I want that energy and players to be onshore, on the field in data rich environments. Not saying it’ll happen but Day 5, thing could still bomb out and crush like central PA or go out to sea.

Its a stout block so escaping ENE is on the table or even a push further south.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Its a stout block so escaping ENE is on the table or even a push further south.

Ya it’s a much different system than last weekends. If I had to guess I’d say the winners will be further south than the last one