• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
April 2024

4 minutes ago, jm1220 said:

Whenever all the snow melts that they’re getting in NNE it’ll be a big flood threat in all the downstream rivers combined with all the rain we’ve had. Ground of course is totally saturated. 

Would love a big time wind machine next week 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Stormlover74 said:

Pretty much. This is spring in the northeast then we flip to summer sometime in May

Even May into early June can be rough with onshore flow.  The good news is that the good days start to outnumber the crappy days.

Just now, SnoSki14 said:

Clearly a south trend right now. GFS could give us some snow showers at least. Cold aloft and surface in the 30s

I don’t doubt there’ll be a major storm given the blocky pattern, it’ll just be a miracle to get anything more than some snow showers in the rotting CCB for our sub forum. We’d need the upper low to close off and track over the DC area or maybe even further south. The firehose of moisture and snow will be focused north of that closed upper low. 

• Like 4

Just now, jm1220 said:

I don’t doubt there’ll be a major storm given the blocky pattern, it’ll just be a miracle to get anything more than some snow showers in the rotting CCB for our sub forum. We’d need the upper low to close off and track over the DC area or maybe even further south. The firehose of moisture and snow will be focused north of that closed upper low. 

Definitely increasing chance of a impactful late season event. Northern New England looks like they will get crushed

2 minutes ago, Allsnow said:

*not a forecast*

But I bet between now and Wednesday you will see a run that buries NYC under a CCB. It’s obviously not going to happen but it will get the usual suspects excited 

Me

• Weenie 2

• Rjay pinned this topic