Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 2024 -- Discussion

moneypitmike

1 hour ago, WinterWolf said:

And then somebody weenies me for stating the truth. An 18” snowstorm less than a week ago Ken, and the winter on Jan 13th is an F-?  So you agree with his idea of an F- after a crushing event 5 days prior? 

Agree. I'm just frustrated from a regional perspective....I know MBY has been lucky, though it does suck that its all been wiped so quickly.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Agree. I'm just frustrated from a regional perspective....I know MBY has been lucky, though it does suck that its all been wiped so quickly.

Agreed.  And yes, The cutters sucked for sure.  But at least we got a decent solid system here, and a monster there.  I certainly wouldn’t give it a F- here, and he got 10.5” more than I did lol.  Some folks are just never ever happy. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dendrite said:

It’s that old extended range faux inverted trough look. The system is “feeling” the trailing H5 vort to the west cuasing some pressure falls ahead of it and that “kinked” look to the isobars. A lot of times we see that trend toward a closed sfc cyclone closer to the coast.

Yes...my post was redundant....my bad. Hadn't seen this.

16 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

I didnt include those, because we knew those were coming before the snow even fell, and the fact remains you scored huge…more than everybody else did. 

Had you received nothing last Sunday, or scored an inch or two, I could understand the F- to date. But that’s not what happened. 

Personally I don't care that you do not approve of the grade lol...

4 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Agreed.  And yes, The cutters sucked for sure.  But at least we got a decent solid system here, and a monster there.  I certainly wouldn’t give it a F- here, and he got 10.5” more than I did lol.  Some folks are just never ever happy. 

He is a passive aggressive antagonist....his position will usually be whatever he feels as though the majority doesn't want to hear.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, kdxken said:

What's your grade? We've had twice as much rain than snow. A or an A +?

First of all I don’t grade until the test/season is over.  But so far it’s below average.  I called for an average season for snow…and I’m sticking by that. 

3 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Below average…I said that in my post. I grade your reading comprehension an F-.:lol:

But thats like grading somebody’s test score, a third of the way through a test…not really fair. 

Funny I always received my grades after each semester.

Not a difficult question, so you're giving the winter so far a D or an F?

The squealing from you rainbow and lollipops folks is really something to behold.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, kdxken said:

Funny I always received my grades after each semester.

Not a difficult question, so you're giving the winter so far a D or an F?

The squealing from you rainbow and lollipops folks is really something to behold.

I'd give it a D so far but a few weeks to push the grade up. Of course, if we get a HECS that will knock it up quite a bit.

• Like 1