Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 2024 -- Discussion

moneypitmike

Just now, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Nah, they can promote wave breaking and polar heat transport.

It’s funny to me how I went from canceling winter last year to one of the most optimistic people around here. These massive cutters are just part of a truly large scale and durable pattern change. Even if the other day were a total fail I’d be confident in a big shift in our opportunities post January 15-20. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WxWatcher007 said:

It’s funny to me how I went from canceling winter last year to one of the most optimistic people around here. These massive cutters are just part of a truly large scale and durable pattern change. Even if the other day were a total fail I’d be confident in a big shift in our opportunities post January 15-20. 

If we don’t score after these razor bladers and with the great blocky pattern upcoming, I’m ready to punt my optimism and would turn my team into a TFlizz winter defense. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

If we don’t score after these razor bladers and with the great blocky pattern upcoming, I’m ready to punt my optimism and would turn my team into a TFlizz winter defense. 

I can tell :lol: 

We all have our limits. 

I think we need another good sized snowstorm in the Jan 15-25 period to go into February with a decent chance at an AN snow season. 

You can sometimes afford to whiff on a decent pattern and still do well overall for the season but that’s usually because you already weaseled a good storm or two in a garbage pattern…but we haven’t done that this winter since we punted December. 

1 minute ago, CoastalWx said:

Oh the cstl? That's probably more sleet with that track. My guess anyways. Cold below 850.

ya 925s are pretty cold, and rates would probably be too much .. its a 6-9 hour window .. it has a relatively large area from Virgina to BDL with .50 to 1.00" accretion lol 

1 minute ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Seemo made it sound like it was 3 systems. Two snowers and an ice storm. 

He’s probably posting in between fanny lunges.

lol exactly , members getting trapped under the bar while im spotting with my left hand and uploading the euro on my right hand 

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Fairly good signal on the EPS next week.

that's what we're waiting on..   imho

i mean, these euro runs fancy a black holes in the d6-10 range, particularly the latter half of that. as you know.  

the telecon spread wants a big deal between w va and NS routing - we're talking after the cutters here

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

lol exactly , members getting trapped under the bar while im spotting with my left hand and uploading the euro on my right hand 

OUCH!  What kinda place you running there? :lol:

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Hazey said:

That's pretty darn cold at the end of the euro. 

That ending frame on that Euro is an overbearing -NAO suppression look.   That kind of rock bottom -NAO is actually not what people want - or shouldn't if they know what's what.

My guess would be that it is better to have models signal the elephant's ass at D10 than on D4 ...In other words, it's unlikely to verify like that.

• Like 1

Anyone care to provide a Euro total snowfall map through Jan 17? Just for getting off like to see what potential is for western and Northern ME.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

Too funny, "getting off" was supposed to be "grins"..... interpretive text algorithm is deviant

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

• Haha 4