Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
December Banter 2023

George BM

1 minute ago, CAPE said:

It has really come together the last few weeks and is gaining confidence. Good time to do it. D is dinged today and now Humphrey is out, so the second half will be interesting. Ravens need to keep scoring TDs.

Today falls in the “no lead is safe” category

• Like 2

1 minute ago, WEATHER53 said:

Tell you what Ralphie  

Don’t chime  in on my posts in a derisive manner and we can stay “loose” as you suggest.

Your”canceling” of next weekend is grossly premature and immature and your persistent melancholy is childish and boorish..

Need more  feedback?

Howard, it was an inside joke from earlier in this thread this morning. Why are you so triggered? I put you on ignore. You should do the same and move on. Thank you for your constructive feedback.

4 hours ago, WxUSAF said:

Should be lots of eagles!

There were 2! Right above our heads in a tree overlooking the river - we could hear them talking as we approached the bluff on the trail. 

Also, the hike today was 8.62 miles - combined with yesterday's hikes just under 19 miles.  I've also hiked every day since the 23rd other than Christmas Eve - so 8 of the last 9 days - and checking the app it has me at 44.5 miles in that span. Gonna suck going back to work on Tuesday...

• Like 2

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic