• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Autumn 2023

33 minutes ago, TheClimateChanger said:

How about we wait until December 9 and see what actually happens? 

so lemme get this straight.....you dont want us to talk about weather on a weather board?  I really feel for some of you.  

In case you've not noticed, your schtick is old and no longer appreciated.    

Still waiting for you to add value to the disco as to why "it aint happening"......

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, pasnownut said:

so lemme get this straight.....you dont want us to talk about weather on a weather board?  I really feel for some of you.  

In case you've not noticed, your schtick is old and no longer appreciated.    

Still waiting for you to add value to the disco as to why "it aint happening"......

I already gave my thoughts. Why do I need to give any more justification other than the fact that I don't think a low-probability, thread-the-needle storm showing up on Day 9 is likely to happen? I also simply pointed out that the forecast snowfall accumulation values were actually normal to below normal (in some cases, well below) for much of the Commonwealth outside of a narrow corridor in the south. So, like I said, let's wait and see who is right on December 9 before we accuse someone of trolling.

In fact, you are the one trying to stifle weather discussion.

2 minutes ago, TheClimateChanger said:

I already gave my thoughts. Why do I need to give any more justification other than the fact that I don't think a low-probability, thread-the-needle storm showing up on Day 9 is likely to happen? I also simply pointed out that the forecast snowfall accumulation values were actually normal to below normal (in some cases, well below) for much of the Commonwealth outside of a narrow corridor in the south. So, like I said, let's wait and see who is right on December 9 before we accuse someone of trolling.

I should add, showing up on only a single run of ONE model at Day 9. And as @mitchnickhimself observes, not supported by the ensembles.

11 minutes ago, TheClimateChanger said:

I'm stifling weather disco....sure thing....

troll

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mitchnick said:

Ensembles all look like dog doo, so it's hard to get excited until that changes.

Yep, mentioned that over lunch.  SER/WAR while not really stout, is ever present in some fashion.  GFS Op vehemently disagrees w/ ENS in mid range... so a battle not so royale may ensue.  Ens guidance likely the way to go at that range.    

6 minutes ago, pasnownut said:

he cant tell....its more fun for him to lurk.

we have a pretty good dynamic here. for the most part everyone has been here for years and understands each posting style. We are also accepting of others outside our area, occasionally some jackass comes along and tries to fudge things up, like this poster. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, sauss06 said:

we have a pretty good dynamic here. for the most part everyone has been here for years and understands each posting style. We are also accepting of others outside our area, occasionally some jackass comes along and tries to fudge things up, like this poster. 

Agreed.  Those of us winter fans finally have something legit?? to chat about and there is not a damn thing wrong with chatting about it, no matter the end result.

He is most welcome in the climate change page and he can tout is warmingsta stuff all day long.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, sauss06 said:

Hey f%ck you, don't tell me who I can and who I can't accept!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, TheClimateChanger said:

Look, I'm not a leftist/liberal rabble-rouser. I support the police and fire fighters. I just enjoy sharing interesting weather and climate history in this great Commonwealth. It was never a big deal until a couple of posters came back from their warm season slumber, and started making wild accusations about sock puppets and stuff. None of this off-topic discussion would have occurred had they simply ignored the posts they didn't like.

Edit: There's one right above now. Yet, I'm the problem. :rolleyes:

wild accusations????  Once again....we'll wait to hear em. 

Dude, get over yourself, you're on the losing end of this.  Your posting style says everything and has been called out by others.  Nothing objective, just one sided drivel to push a point that needs no pushing in here, as most of us are objective and not stupid.  Warming is happening.  We know it and only debate is to exactly how and why.     

Just give up the fight, or change your posting style and maybe people will have some dialog w/ you and not attack.  Until then....expect more of the same. 

If you dont like me/us....ignore or leave.  We're not offended in the least. 

• Thanks 2

Looks like MDT is going to wrap up being just BN for November with their very low 22 reading this AM which more than counteracted going 7-8 degrees AN this afternoon.   They came into the day at .01 BN.  
Can't wait to be lectured on how that is only the 3rd month since the Mesozoic era in which MDT was BN.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

34 minutes ago, pasnownut said:

wild accusations????  Once again....we'll wait to hear em. 

Dude, get over yourself, you're on the losing end of this.  Your posting style says everything and has been called out by others.  Nothing objective, just one sided drivel to push a point that needs no pushing in here, as most of us are objective and not stupid.  Warming is happening.  We know it and only debate is to exactly how and why.     

Just give up the fight, or change your posting style and maybe people will have some dialog w/ you and not attack.  Until then....expect more of the same. 

If you dont like me/us....ignore or leave.  We're not offended in the least. 

Look, I'm not trying to cause problems. I don't have any sock puppets. And, like I said above, I'm not a leftist rabblerouser. I like to think I'm of good mixed Pennsylvania German stock. I just like to keep abreast of the situation here in the Commonwealth and share interesting climate and weather observations.

I have had trouble getting banned in the past from weather forums due to posting about climate change, that's why I only post statistics without commentary and try to avoid mentioning climate change. I was just sharing a few items here, since the western PA thread is so dead.  I don't want any problems, because it will result in me being suspended or banned even though I didn't start anything.

In any event, let's just let bygones be bygones and get back to discussing the weather. As the famous keystoner Joe Bastardi likes to say: "Enjoy the weather, because it's the only weather you got."

Theres a politics forum if you want to post about that, especially when the members here have asked you to cut the shit. Enough, i have to babysit my own forum. Not doing it here too. 
Then don't. If you're somebody who has the ability to bestow somebody janitor status here, I think we would appreciate that happening.

If not, then feel free to stay within your own playpen.

17 minutes ago, Atomixwx said:

Then don't. If you're somebody who has the ability to bestow somebody janitor status here, I think we would appreciate that happening.

If not, then feel free to stay within your own playpen.

I agree. This is a free speech board. We've always managed fine without moderation, and I certainly don't want to cause any problems. I just feel like I'm being unfairly singled out and persecuted by my fellow statesmen.

I agree. This is a free speech board. We've always managed fine without moderation, and I certainly don't want to cause any problems. I just feel like I'm being unfairly singled out and persecuted by my fellow statesmen.
If I were moderator I'd fire you into the sun.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, paweather said:

More fun for him to lurk with 5 different screen names such an idiot

I've often thought he might be "one of us".  I'll let ya'll come to your own conclusions to my conspiracy theory....lol

Anyone who looks incognito on their sig info gets the instant stink eye.  

Just now, pasnownut said:

I've often thought he might be "one of us".  I'll let ya'll come to your own conclusions to my conspiracy theory....lol

Anyone who looks incognito on their sig info gets the instant stink eye.  

Yesterday was great didn’t have this clown that’s all he does lurk and provide dream traveling thoughts. LOL