• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Autumn 2023

1 minute ago, Bubbler86 said:

How did my name get in here!  And 3 days over 90 for heatwave classification?  

I typed " B U B B L E R " and that is how it read after I typed it. 

I think that 3 days over 80 on the last week of October is a heatwave. 

I got yelled at by a staff member this morning because I was walking across our campus at 7am in short sleeves. 

I laughed. 

1 hour ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I typed " B U B B L E R " and that is how it read after I typed it. 

I think that 3 days over 80 on the last week of October is a heatwave. 

I got yelled at by a staff member this morning because I was walking across our campus at 7am in short sleeves. 

I laughed. 

Looks like the deform bands gets Lanco good on Monday.  

image.thumb.png.9be5983e51c1f086548cf3d8afb1d32e.png

• Haha 2

Hey [mention=4667]Jns2183[/mention] will be staying at this hotel in December and need you to tell me what all drinks to try. 
https://www.the-connaught.co.uk/siteassets/dining/connaught-bar/2023/the-connaught-bar-menu-july-23.pdf
The legendary Agostino Perrone! The man totally redefined upscale hotel bars. His hometown is up in the Italian Alps. I had the pleasure of going to a workshop lead by him a couple years ago. He's wonderful.

What you are paying the massive premium for on these cocktails is the amazing attention to detail of every aspect of your experience, and basically a performance in the creation of the cocktail. He pioneered the Martini Cart in order to bring around to tables. He was a on the van guard regarding, and I know this sounds silly, how to use ice properly. The amount of dilution, the temperature, the salinity all are vital and can drastically change the taste. Best of think of the experience.

Anyways at the Connaught bar I've heard wonderful things regarding the Magnetum and the Eclipse.

The other bar there is Synergia, which will definitely be where he throws out some amazingly unique, wacy cocktails. Again, it's all about the complete experience there. The visuals, aromas, decor should all come together to enhance the actual drink. They sells experiences more than cocktails. Day dreaming and Sunthesis are the two I would try there.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Jns2183 said:

The legendary Agostino Perrone! The man totally redefined upscale hotel bars. His hometown is up in the Italian Alps. I had the pleasure of going to a workshop lead by him a couple years ago. He's wonderful.

What you are paying the massive premium for on these cocktails is the amazing attention to detail of every aspect of your experience, and basically a performance in the creation of the cocktail. He pioneered the Martini Cart in order to bring around to tables. He was a on the van guard regarding, and I know this sounds silly, how to use ice properly. The amount of dilution, the temperature, the salinity all are vital and can drastically change the taste. Best of think of the experience.

Anyways at the Connaught bar I've heard wonderful things regarding the Magnetum and the Eclipse.

The other bar there is Synergia, which will definitely be where he throws out some amazingly unique, wacy cocktails. Again, it's all about the complete experience there. The visuals, aromas, decor should all come together to enhance the actual drink. They sells experiences more than cocktails. Day dreaming and Sunthesis are the two I would try there.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I’ll be sure to post pics. 

Trick or Treat is on Thursday here and it'll be close to 80 degrees. I can barely remember a single time as a kid when it was that warm. It was usually always pretty chilly but there were one or two times it wasn't that bad out...just not 80 degrees lol. Gonna feel bad for any kids who are wearing a heavy duty costume

Trick or Treat is on Thursday here and it'll be close to 80 degrees. I can barely remember a single time as a kid when it was that warm. It was usually always pretty chilly but there were one or two times it wasn't that bad out...just not 80 degrees lol. Gonna feel bad for any kids who are wearing a heavy duty costume
My 20-month-old got my retard strength and I wanted to dress him up as Bam Bam but was afraid of the cold. He's going to be Scooby Doo instead and wear a ten pound dog suit.

I wish my brain worked as well as my arms.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

• Haha 2