• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Autumn 2023

13 minutes ago, mitchnick said:

I was going to mow tomorrow and then fertilize. Looks like I  need a bag of Sevin instead of Weed and Feed. Thanks!

Too bad I still plan on cutting it at 1" once we get a forecast for accumulating snow. :hurrbear:

I actually did not read that far down...I thought the over watering was chuckle worthy.  I was just out watering this evening.

26 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

I actually did not read that far down...I thought the over watering was chuckle worthy.  I was just out watering this evening.

My problem is grubs. I had the same problem at my Maryland house, all 32 years I  lived there. Must be the clay soil there and here too.

2 minutes ago, mitchnick said:

My problem is grubs. I had the same problem at my Maryland house, all 32 years I  lived there. Must be the clay soil there and here too.

We have out pest company spray for them. Grubs and red ants here.   Grubs seems to be bad through much of the country...not sure what makes them worse.

38-41 on way into office.  Spotty frost on a few rooftops and a spattering in some protected lowlands.
Been a wonderful autumn so far.  Hitting the hills tonight after being in clearfield last weekend.  Was looking for you [mention=2708]Atomixwx[/mention] at the Rendevous Saturday night.  Cool litle place.

Ironically enough, I was in Houtzdale on Saturday night lol

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Low of 39 here.  Not shabby. 

Yeah, as I was reading up on chatter about potential impending warmth, the cold snuck right under my feet.  40-65ish is rather enjoyable and its a beautiful morning for sure. 

More Indian summer to enjoy.

• Like 1

One last nice day before rain arrives toward Friday AM. We may see the sun again by later Saturday. Sharply chillier by Sunday with some frost even possible by Tuesday morning. A nice warm up by the end of next week before a turn to colder to finish out October with a chance of our first freeze around the 30th.
Records for today: High 83 (1963) / Low 22 (1974) / Rain 3.14" (1996)
image.png.40552686bc6f76c0ad85f9c9b8fe0226.png
  • Like 1