Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
New England Met Autumn 2023 Banter

bristolri_wx

33 minutes ago, Layman said:

Are Treehouse beers sold in stores or only at their locations?  Heard of them before but never been.  Curious how they stack up to other local favorites.  

6 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

As far as I know you can only get them at their locations.  Definitely worth a visit

Daves right i believe, I have not seen them up here anywhere, Did have someone pick some up and had a a couple.

• Like 1

Just now, dryslot said:

Daves right i believe, I have not seen them up here anywhere, Did have someone pick some up and had a a couple.

It is insane how may different styles of beer they produce and have on tap or in cans.  I can't think of anything remotely close.    Maybe they have peaked but they keep expanding.

3 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

It is insane how may different styles of beer they produce and have on tap or in cans.  I can't think of anything remotely close.    Maybe they have peaked but they keep expanding.

We may have reached peak craft beer.

Craft sales continue to struggle in 2023, NBWA March Beer Purchasers’ Index confirms

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mreaves said:

Would not be surprised if costs are affecting those numbers.  It can be an expensive habit for sure.  Last time I ordered from Trillium it averaged out to something like $5.50/can.  Unique stuff I find locally often runs $19-$22 for a 4 pack now.  So many great options to choose from these days!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

I was looking through their site and you're right - I'm blown away by how many active products they offer.  It's a HUGE variety.  I could fill a fridge with 4 packs of things I'd want to sample from there.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mreaves said:

Yeah... my son was into them for awhile, but almost never has them anymore. Sticks with Coors Light or hard stuff.

I still go to breweries on occasion to try out new things or places

12 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

Those guys borrowed ten million to build that facility and paid it off in two years, brilliant business model. I know the banker who handled the loan with these guys. A few more years and these guys can buy an island and retire. All starting in a little building in Monson, MA.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Layman said:

Would not be surprised if costs are affecting those numbers.  It can be an expensive habit for sure.  Last time I ordered from Trillium it averaged out to something like $5.50/can.  Unique stuff I find locally often runs $19-$22 for a 4 pack now.  So many great options to choose from these days!

such a ridiculous markup, but we keep paying for it

3 minutes ago, DavisStraight said:

The markup and what business limits to how much you can buy? They have a huge parking lot full of people waiting in line to overpay for their product and then they say, you can only have so much, crazy. 

i get it, I'm just amazed how much the shit costs. I cringe when I pay 10-11 a pint at our fav watering hole

1 hour ago, DavisStraight said:

The markup and what business limits to how much you can buy? They have a huge parking lot full of people waiting in line to overpay for their product and then they say, you can only have so much, crazy. 

For Treehouse, I'm not sure if they limit how much you can buy as take-home.  I have seen people with 2 wheelers with dozens of cases

18 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

I love how he thanked the scouts. The same scouts who worked all year and then he came into the draft room, overruled them, and said we’re taking the undersized guard from moose fart state instead of franchise player x,y,z

Time to clean house, including all his Lacross buddies he hired to coach

5 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

I mean, we are worse than them now. The patriots are in a worse spot than just about any other nfl team right now. Team sucks, limited assets, no quarterback, no coach, no direction.

No, the Jets have had years of incompetence.