Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
July 2023

Stormlover74

2 minutes ago, Intensewind002 said:

Picked up a measly 0.04” this afternoon, it doesn’t seem like the storms are going to make their way east of the city based on current radar but I guess we’ll see

Same just to your East. Everything seems to be firing over the same areas, and moving more S than E. Hard to fathom how we can have a dry frontal passage this time of year, but it’s looking like it might be the case 

• Like 1

Port Jefferson - looking northeast from Danfords. Sad - restaurant is empty due to this crappy rain day - we had a bunch of annoying showers here today. Can’t make up for this now - they lost a day of business. This area has been hit with a lot of these annoying showers lately. El Niño summer sucks. 

IMG_4018.jpeg

45 minutes ago, Rmine1 said:

Kudos to today’s winners. Threat is over for the island. Hopefully clouds clear out for the fireworks elsewhere 

Upton pulling the plug. POP now down to 30%

Never really had a threat here IMO. I was surprised Upton issued the flood watch here. Skunked yet again. Keep watering! 

8 minutes ago, jm1220 said:

Never really had a threat here IMO. I was surprised Upton issued the flood watch here. Skunked yet again. Keep watering! 

Wrong! I was just outside, and I felt a rain drop! Lol

Most of us are suffering from battered weather syndrome. We keep getting skunked, but can’t seem to figure out that things aren’t going to get better, so we keep going back. Mother Nature is one fickle btch

3 minutes ago, Rmine1 said:

Wrong! I was just outside, and I felt a rain drop! Lol

Most of us are suffering from battered weather syndrome. We keep getting skunked, but can’t seem to figure out that things aren’t going to get better, so we keep going back. Mother Nature is one fickle btch

Expectations should always be low to rock bottom on LI especially south shore in the summer for any kind of interesting weather.