• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Summer 2023

The sun was shining again in Williamsport at 7:00p. Montoursville Airport rain seemed low at around .3 so I checked two weather stations in Williamsport on Wunderground at they were .44 and .55. We never did get any lightening after all that earlier thunder. Local TV news is full of reports about Nanticoke and a fair getting hit by strong winds and have some damage. Some power outages in counties in northcentral and NEPA including my own of Lycoming but I do not know where.  

We up here will have more rain locally over the next week just like the rest of you but that will be competing for my attention with the already remarkable Hurricane Lee. It will be something if we get any rain or wind from it, even indirectly. 

Just an absolutely incredible light show here from this latest batch. Have friends texting saying that this is the best lightning display they have seen in a long time and I can’t disagree with that. Also looks to have added about another half inch to my daily total. Will verify things in the morning. Off to a solid start over here. 

• Like 1

GFS: Bully High and Cold Front still sweep it away from us into Maine and Canada.    Not that it ever showed otherwise but some mets (TV as well) keep hyping it. 
It's the wave coming off Senegal now that truly is the interesting one. Far south enough to not get the recurve

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

• Like 1